• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone vs Methadone

that sir, is very good to know. I could be stabilized on suboxone.
And how!
I understand that the medicine may have valid uses; even for me someday if I somehow manage to find myself painless.
It has worked just as well as methadone, and I even took a genetic test (cheek swab) that indicated methadone would be the most potent for me personally. The naps were more blissful though, that I miss a lot! Sub is still a big nap-inducer, but the euphoria is missing. --> just a different animal alltogether. Its hard to go back though, once u take sub, they dont want to put you back on full agonists I believe. You essentially admit to the medical world you are an addict even if it is literrally 100% for chronic pain. So buyer beware. There's no going back (unless I suppose if you start going to the dang methadone clinic, which sounds like a bad time to me.

Side note: Have u ever missed a dose for two or more days?

Holy shit, I once ran out of methadone. It was like Friday and my doc fucked it up, so I tried stretching my last pill and guzzling kratom but Sunday I was in serious trouble. I had a terrible fever, no energy, and couldn't stand up without vomiting yellow bile. Didnt eat. Water would get omited right back out. Methadone withdrawl is the worst I ever had. Way worse than morphine. At least with those WDs I was able to move without puking!

Monday morning came and I finally contacted the clinic and some other doctor wrote my script. This will never happen on sub as I have a little squirrel stash for just that kind of fuck up by a doc.
How about you? Ever run out?
 
Last edited:
And how!

It has worked just as well as methadone, and I even took a genetic test (cheek swab) that indicated methadone would be the most potent for me personally. The naps were more blissful though, that I miss a lot! Sub is still a big nap-inducer, but the euphoria is missing. --> just a different animal alltogether. Its hard to go back though, once u take sub, they dont want to put you back on full agonists I believe. You essentially admit to the medical world you are an addict even if it is literrally 100% for chronic pain. So buyer beware. There's no going back (unless I suppose if you start going to the dang methadone clinic, which sounds like a bad time to me.

Side note: Have u ever missed a dose for two or more days?

Holy shit, I once ran out of methadone. It was like Friday and my doc fucked it up, so I tried stretching my last pill and guzzling kratom but Sunday I was in serious trouble. I had a terrible fever, no energy, and couldn't stand up without vomiting yellow bile. Didnt eat. Water would get omited right back out. Methadone withdrawl is the worst I ever had. Way worse than morphine. At least with those WDs I was able to move without puking!

Monday morning came and I finally contacted the clinic and some other doctor wrote my script. This will never happen on sub as I have a little squirrel stash for just that kind of fuck up by a doc.
How about you? Ever run out?
Fortunately, I haven't run out yet but unfortunately do not have a stash for when something goes wrong. This place is a little more stricter than what I was expecting but I need the accountability, I really do. I've been getting clean UAs for awhile now. They are always open like clockwork unless its a holiday and if my pickup is on that day, they are good about letting me know and changing the day to when they are open. For me, methad0ne is better overall compared to subox0ne. I was on subox0ne for awhile and able to ween off it in a matter of 6 months pain free with no symptoms. The trick is to always go slow when tapering. I honestly don't plan on coming off of methad0ne at this time atleast because I have legit chronic pain. It keeps me from 0piates and out of pain most of the time. I don't feel it when I take it and just sits in the background and does its job.
 
And how!

It has worked just as well as methadone, and I even took a genetic test (cheek swab) that indicated methadone would be the most potent for me personally. The naps were more blissful though, that I miss a lot! Sub is still a big nap-inducer, but the euphoria is missing. --> just a different animal alltogether. Its hard to go back though, once u take sub, they dont want to put you back on full agonists I believe. You essentially admit to the medical world you are an addict even if it is literrally 100% for chronic pain. So buyer beware. There's no going back (unless I suppose if you start going to the dang methadone clinic, which sounds like a bad time to me.

Side note: Have u ever missed a dose for two or more days?

Holy shit, I once ran out of methadone. It was like Friday and my doc fucked it up, so I tried stretching my last pill and guzzling kratom but Sunday I was in serious trouble. I had a terrible fever, no energy, and couldn't stand up without vomiting yellow bile. Didnt eat. Water would get omited right back out. Methadone withdrawl is the worst I ever had. Way worse than morphine. At least with those WDs I was able to move without puking!

Monday morning came and I finally contacted the clinic and some other doctor wrote my script. This will never happen on sub as I have a little squirrel stash for just that kind of fuck up by a doc.
How about you? Ever run out?
I ran out several days early on Methadone 100mg daily for years

I obtained genuine Rx Hydromorphone 9mg capsules, pulverized and drawn up an oral syringe and pushed warm solution up my bum-bum lol…..the most beautiful warmth engulfed my entire being within minutes and that horrific feeling of withdrawal just melted away into Dilaudid heaven (about 4-6 capsules of 9mg beads pulverized per shot)

After 3 days I probably would be curled up on the floor in cold sweat

Luckily in Canada one COULD acquire an extensive list of CII Rx compounds ….with a simple e-transfer and Canada Post Xpresspost to ur front door in 2 days or less. The price is high, but again, when you’re out of Opioids or Benzodiazepine meds, you’ll Gladly pay the price…..OR, pay the price lol

Ohhhh my sweet Valium, Ritalin and Methadone …..Gimmie gimmie gimmie
 
Top