View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

suboxone(subutex)[bupenorphine] and lsd and 2c-i

Armoth

Bluelighter
I've searched rather deeply, and while i found a nice thread about opiates/opioids and psychedelics, i was just wondering if anyone has had first hand experience with mixing either subutex with acid or 2c, (i,b, or t) and what their thoughts were. The reason why i ask is that i find most of the 2c's to speedy for me, and i wondering if the sub helps with that without taking from the experience.

also as a seperate question, my roommate takes naltrexone for alcohol addiction, and we were wondering how taking that would affect lsd, i know the main euphoria would be greatly diminished, but we were wondering how the psychedelic part still compares.

is the subutex being used recreationally, or for maintenance?

well it blocks endorphins does it not?

I doubt the euphoria you can get from LSD or DMT has much to do with endorphins. A lot of things cause euphoria that don't modulate the endorphin system.

ah ok, i just wanted to make sure if he tried it, it wouldn't make him completely sick

^ He should be fine.

As for the bupe with psychedelics combo, I'm not sure as I've never used bupe but from reading threads in the Psychedelic Drugs forum I know a few users there like to take an opioid with their psychedelics to ease the body load but still allow them to trip.

well thanks, do you think i should repost the question in there or can you move it?

^ I can move it for you, may be closed though or merged into another thread if there have been a few discussions on it before. Hopefully you can get some other people's experiences to help you out.

OD===>PD

From personal and anecdotal experience there is little to no interaction between the two except a perhpas slight diminishment of the LSD, but hardly anything quantifiable.

SomeKindaLove said:
From personal and anecdotal experience there is little to no interaction between the two except a perhpas slight diminishment of the LSD, but hardly anything quantifiable.

are you talking about the sub or naltrexone?

alright thanks, anybody have any experience withthe 2c's and sub or naltrexone?

If I were a betting man I'd wager it would be similar.

I'm on suboxone (6-8mg/day) and trip a few times a year. There are no issues, psychedelics affect me normally.

A few months back I was doing suboxone daily.

Did about 1mg insuffulated @
2pm
did 2 hits of acid at
5pm
still didn't feel anything at 6pm, waited until 7 then 8. Still nothing. While a friend, whom had taken a blotter from the same sheet was tripping balls.

I've done acid 3 times before this months ago.

^ Weird, it shouldn't have affected your trip like that. Maybe the sheet was laid unevenly?

I can confirm that. I was substituted with 20 mg Subu, so with a very high dose at steady-state. I had to take 10 hits of stuff, friends confirmed to be high quality, and all I got was open eye fractals (but only if I stared at spot) and traces! No morphing and almost no trippyness at all.
I can only guess, but maybe the saturation of the kappa-opioid receptors by Subu interfered with the usual effects.