• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone plugged (rectal buprenorphine)

Since the Bupe Megathread is closed apparently, I hope it is ok if I bump this one for a pretty dumb question:

If someone takes 1mg Bupe nasally with ~50% BA, does this mean only 0,5mg are actually dosed/converted to norbuprenorphine?
And if he switches to sublingual dosing with ~30% BA, would 1,5mg be the right dose?

Sorry if this is so basic...

I get Subutex (hi-tech brand small ones)-You guys think it would be better this MOA than banging which is what I'm currently doing?

Jman I've never banged it but I tried pluging today and it's the only roa that makes me feel more than not sick. Since bupe doesn't have much of a rush and there's not a big difference in the bioavailability between pluging and iv, I'd definitely consider the letting you veins and skin heal worth the slight loss in strength.

Does Naloxone also get absorbed 100 percent as well like the bupe because that would be bad..... like if plugging is = IVing... you know what I mean by that question right about the naloxone....?

The bupe out competes the naxolone for you're opioid receptors, this is not roa dependent.

Okay hello, so I have a few things first I want to say that pluggin suboxone is the best thing. After swallowing pills for past couple years, it's refreshing to find out about this MOA. I started out taking the film the correct way (who to say it's really correct) under my tongue until I was strolling through and found this forum. So now I'm hooked!

I'm supposed to be tappering off, but I really enjoy this way. It makes me feel totally different in a great way, I don't have the awful after taste and the effects definitely last.

I never got high before I started this MOA, now I nod off often which is great. Like I mentioned I'm supposed to be tappering off but because of the new feeling that probably won't be happening for a while. At least I try to keep my dosing at 2 mg's in mid-morning and 2 mg's in the evening cause I do still have a goal. I'm to leave these controlling substances alone, but of course easier said than done.

I just want to say thanks for the advice and the step by step instructions. Also does it matter how far you insert the syringe? And because of the constipation that comes with opiates is there any suggestions or advice to make sure my canal (lol, blushing) is clear. I think I'm good cause I always feel the effects, but for the future.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
how much H2O!!!

So your saying that for one strip you don't need even 1ml, just a half??? I get no effects anymore from oral sublingual administration?? I was thinking this might be a good way to try. I want go iv bc i once was addicted to a coke\meth combo for a long time and i think that i was more addicted to the needle that anything. So if i wanted to do 1 strip how much water do i need to use exactly??

I've tried plugin and it didn't make a damn difference. May more effort and awkwardness than its worth. Maybe its a little better for absorption, but unless you are short on supply then I wouldn't waste my time. And using the high proof alcohol potentiating method is probably more tried/trusted and much less of a hassle. Regardless what you do with bupe you can't catch much a rush, its onset is slow regardless of route taken.

I did 3mg in the arse and i'm fucking HIGH nodding and everything ! its kinda a weird high ! i feel IDK how to describe it ! but i'm going to be taking my subs rectally from now on !

just did another 4mg sub plug ! feeling really good ! for the first time i'm getting high on the subs

How much higher is the BA of rectal vs. IntraNasal? I usually snort 2-3 mg to get a nice high. Today I plugged a little more than 1 mg and didn't feel much. I definitely felt it but i wasn't nowhere near as high as i wanted to get. Also, if it does make any difference, I have subutex and not suboxone. So i have just the bupe (+ binders/fillers of course)

I have been on sub maintenance for about 7 months now, one 8mg strip a day. I've been off and on suboxone for about 4 years since 2010...after struggling with an I.V heroin habit since 2006. This has been the absolute longest amount of time I have been on suboxone without taking a day or two off to get a couple doses of H to have fun for a day or two, which I used to do, which would eventually snowball into a full fledged addiction again after some time.

----
MY POINT - I have been using a different technique when I take my subs sublingually. First I brush my teeth and use mouthwash...to open up the pores and swell blood vessels...after two minutes I place half the film on the right side of under my tongue, on top of the right vein, and the other piece on the left side and left vein. I watch an episode of cops on youtube while allowing the sub to dissolve for like 20 minutes, with my tongue elevated and not slammed down, to allow the film to slowly dissolve and saturate. Then after 20 minutes I slam my tongue down, and keep it in that position for 5-7 minutes. Then I swish around all the saliva in my mouth as if it were mouthwash, for like 2-5 minutes. Then I swallow (no homo). I also try to do this first thing before I eat anything, so whatever little amount does hit the tummy, wont be caught up in food/liquids, but rather it get processed along the same timeline the sublingual effect (mucus membranes, blood vessels, veins, pores, etc in my mouth) reaches the bloodstream.

After about 20 minutes I feel the come up which peaks over the course of half an hour. I feel it every single time. In the past, after a while I would not feel the transition. The absorption and bioavailability wasn't even half of what it is with this technique, back when I would simply put the film in, slam my tongue down, rush it to dissolve, swish a couple seconds and swallow within 5-10 minutes. You are doing yourself a huge disservice if you are doing that. Try the method I described and I guarantee you will feel it way more. You may even be able to reduce your dose by up to half.
-----
--
FYI- I have shot 2mg of sub like a dumbass back in like 2009 only 6 hours after a huge shot of dope... before I knew shit about it and literally felt like I was going to die. Instead of a rush of warmth, relief, bliss, comfort, satisfaction, empathy, euphoria, etc...I got a rush that was akin to melting from every orifice. I felt extreme vertigo, I literally felt the beads of sweat form and moisten my skin immediately, I felt like someone squeezed and twisted every muscle, constricting around the bones and squeezing them to the point to where they were about to disintegrate. As I got up to go to the bathroom, the sheer motion of standing up and taking two steps initiated projectile hershey squirts and projectile vomit, all over my new rug and my poor kitty. I ended up running into the bathtub, turning on the hot water on the shower, and writhing in pain on the floor of the shower until I woke up like two hours later looking like a shriveled raisin, but I felt better.

I want to stop shooting up my sub.. Any advice on the best way to still feel a buzz? I tried under my tongue and NOTHING.,, any advice??? I'm sick of the needle and have no veins left in my arms hands or feet... PLS HELP

I want to stop shooting up my sub.. Any advice on the best way to still feel a buzz? I tried under my tongue and NOTHING.,, any advice??? I'm sick of the needle and have no veins left in my arms hands or feet... PLS HELP

Did you even read my post, the one right before you just asked this question? Here, I'll copy and paste the part which pertains to your post regarding getting the most out of your suboxone. Please stop shooting it. It is horrible for your circulatory and vascular system to shoot subs...not to mention your kidneys and your liver. You are also introducing your brain to naloxone that otherwise wouldn't have. Although the bupe overpowers the naloxone...it still enters the blood brain barrier because you are injecting the sub. Had you been taking it sublingually, the naloxone would simply just be inert. This will only contribute to issues with your opiate receptors which you don't want to risk. I've shot suboxone a few times a few years ago...and besides a rush of tasting orange tang...I didn't really feel much of a rush...let alone a rush that encouraged me to continue IVing it.

Here is what i do in order to get the most out of taking it sublingually. Once I started using this method, I ALWAYS feel the come-up on the suboxone and I always feel it peak. Before I used this method...I couldn't really feel the sub kick in any longer. I have advised friends to do this and each and every one of them have told me how it completely changed their experience with it. Alright here it is:
-----------

First I brush my teeth and use mouthwash...to open up the pores and swell blood vessels...after two minutes I spit out as much saliva as possible, and place half the film on the right side of under my tongue, on top of the right vein, and the other piece on the left side and left vein. I watch an episode of cops on youtube while allowing the sub to dissolve for like 20 minutes, with my tongue elevated and not slammed down, to allow the film to slowly dissolve and saturate. Then after 20 minutes I slam my tongue down, and keep it in that position for 5-7 minutes. Then I swish around all the saliva in my mouth as if it were mouthwash, for like 5 minutes. Then I swallow (no homo). I also try to do this first thing before I eat anything, so whatever little amount does hit the tummy, wont be caught up in food/liquids, but rather it gets processed along the same timeline as the sublingual effect takes to kick in (mucus membranes, blood vessels, veins, pores, etc in my mouth) to reach the bloodstream.

After about 20-25 minutes I feel the come up which peaks over the course of half an hour. I feel it every single time. In the past, after a while I would not feel the transition. The absorption and bioavailability wasn't even half of what it is with this technique, back when I would simply put the film in, slam my tongue down, rush it to dissolve, swish a couple seconds and swallow within 5-10 minutes. You are doing yourself a huge disservice if you are doing that. Try the method I described and I guarantee you will feel it way more. You may even be able to reduce your dose by up to half.

Man I'm not going to lie, I have about 7 years of going back and fourth with pain pills and H but subutex is my savior! Bro I'm sure it has saved a lot of lives.. That being said, I injected about a third of one for the first time the other day and it was amazing! I know someone that gets a script so I just buy 20 or so from him a month! I'm not saying injecting is right but man does it feel great lol I just smoked a blunt to so I feel good.

Get yourself a script you'll have so many you won't have to injected it there's really no benefit other than the increased BA.

^thats bs the naxolone isn't active even if you shoot it

Where exactly did I use the word 'active'? And the substance is naloxone, not naxolone.

I wrote the following = "You are also introducing your brain to naloxone that otherwise wouldn't have. Although the bupe overpowers the naloxone...it still enters the blood brain barrier because you are injecting the sub. Had you been taking it sublingually, the naloxone would simply just be inert. This will only contribute to issues with your opiate receptors which you don't want to risk. I've shot suboxone a few times a few years ago...and besides a rush of tasting orange tang...I didn't really feel much of a rush...let alone a rush that encouraged me to continue IVing it.

When I wrote the fact that the bupe still overpowers the naloxone, I figured the person would realize that I didn't imply the naloxone would be active in the case.

Regardless, naloxone is STILL introduced to the brain via the blood brain barrier, where it otherwise wouldn't have been, had it been taken sublingually. The point being, that you don't want to introduce the shit to your brain/receptors...doing so wouldn't result in anything desired. Granted it won't overpower the bupe, but studies and information as far as what type of stress or strain, if any, it plays on your receptors. When it's not even worth doing so, and there isn't any pay off in IVing it, there is no risk in introducing it to your system.

I saw several people stating that they CLEANED their colon before plugging the sub.Is that the standard way to go?
I have never plugged my subs(or anything really) but thinking about it after all the posts ive read about how heavenly it feels.
Enema first-then plugging the sub is the way this goes?

Also,does plugging damage the bowels in any way?
As many opiate users i have constipation issues,is it safe to assume that plugging the bupe might worsen the constipation?