• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone and methadone

upinsmoke138

Greenlighter
Ok so I been on suboxone 8mg twice a day even tho I only take 4-8mg a day the rest I trade for dabs but anyways I'm getting off topic. Ok so i got a methadone waifer the 40mgs the other day. My question I've heard they don't mix so well. If I don't take my dose of box that day can I take like a quarter of the waifer without getting sick I've read it cause withdrawal to mix em but the person it came from mixes them all the time so just wondering if anyone knows the way that works. Can I take it without going without box for days or can I just take it.

You can take methadone on top of suboxone without getting sick , but the effect will most likely be dampened.

Actually that is most painless transition. Just as the buprenorphine is leaving your system you are accumulating methadone and in a week you're perfectly fine with no withdrawal in the process whatsoever. Going other way around...welll that's one of the most difficult opioid transitions. Especially if you dont get short acting opioid for 5-7 days while methadone is leaving your system. Take care!

Ok so I been on suboxone 8mg twice a day even tho I only take 4-8mg a day the rest I trade for dabs but anyways I'm getting off topic. Ok so i got a methadone waifer the 40mgs the other day. My question I've heard they don't mix so well. If I don't take my dose of box that day can I take like a quarter of the waifer without getting sick I've read it cause withdrawal to mix em but the person it came from mixes them all the time so just wondering if anyone knows the way that works. Can I take it without going without box for days or can I just take it.
Just one question unrelated to your case. You said that you trade Suboxone for dabs. Why would anyone wanted Subs when you can't get high on them? 🤔

Just one question unrelated to your case. You said that you trade Suboxone for dabs. Why would anyone wanted Subs when you can't get high on them? 🤔
If one is opioid naive or has a lower tolerance can get veeery high on buprenorphine. If one can get high from 20mg of oxycodone then snorting 1mg of bupre will floor them. Buprenorlhine is trong up to a point and then it says "no more" (ceiling). But you have to climb more than 30mg of oxycodone on mountain "Opioid destructive fun path" before you see "No entry for buprenorphine" sign at the crossroads of that deadly fun hiking ground. Cause buprenorphine will give you no warnings of the ceiling effect before you reach 30-40 oxycodone platou with yhat sign. It is certainly not unable to get you up there it is just that it has this limit...

Thanks mate l get it. I started with 16mg Suboxone and tapered down to 4mg. Never felt anything except mild sedation. But it works. I don't even think about getting high again, my chronic pain almost disappeared and my chronic depression is almost gone. I'll try to get to 2mg and that's it. Intend to stay there for life. ✌️