• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Sublocade 300mg - I am Afraid. Experienced Users, What Should I Expect?

Sublocade is the best thing That I have ever did. It’s way better than worrying about taking a pill or strip. Been on it for 2yrs. Takes away my cravings, withdrawals and I notice while on it my triggers slowly disappeared. I would highly recommend this medication to people looking to quit!

Wow! That is exciting news to hear then. I have been on 8mg and 2mg tablets per day for almost a decade, and I would like to end the daily intake of the morning and late afternoon orange tablets under the tongue routine.
I am now just fearful of the pain of the shot every 30 days.
And I am fearful I will experience withdrawal somehow out of nowhere one day.
You won’t withdrawal out of no where. Some days I feel like it’s not working as well as it should. So I slip a 8mg subutex under my tongue and I’m ready to go for the day. Also the shot I’m pretty use to already

There's no way a drug will stay in your system for -this- long, maybe it was a false positive? I mean, things can get messed up 1- or 2 times with such depot injections but if one would test 16 months later still positive, the initial dosage would have killed that person
It IS possible. A quick Google search can show you this. Don’t forget to take into consideration a few relevant facts:
• a persons metabolism
• the terminal half-life of a single sublocade injection is 43-60 days
• the number of injections a person has had before stopping.
• the method of release from the hardened gel.
I can STILL feel my very first injection - it should be gone correct? Considering I’ve had more than 6…… you’d think it would disappear after that length of time

I can STILL feel my very first injection - it should be gone correct? Considering I’ve had more than 6……
Sublocade data states a single injection should be completely eliminated from the system within 172-300 days for ‘most’ people. Not ALL people.

Update*
I had to go to prison for a year and kick the Sublocade shot. I had zero withdrawal symptoms and was able to get off of all my prescription medications while in there.

Nah, even 1gram a day users of h reported getting teh nods from sublocade on the first day + shit lasts for ages. Theres people 3 months after their shot STILL NOT GETTING WITHDRAWALS!
That’s so fucking awesome lol. I’m on the oral subs and am changing my mind about whether to switch to the shot too.