• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Sublocade 100mg will using put me in withdrawal?

synergy17

Greenlighter
I was just put on 100mg of sublocade a week or so ago and was wondering if anyone has tried to use anything and what the experience was like

My guess is that you’re going to feel nothing or next to nothing. Your med blocks other opioids from working.

Yea once I tried using like 100mg of morphine while on subs and all I got was urinary retention so bad they had to stick a tube in my dick. I had 1.5L of urine in my bladder that wouldn't come out on it's own. Would not recommend, had to visit the hospital

I took a 2mg sub Tuesday night and took my hydromorph a few hours ago and i feel nothing. I'm not abusing them now and usually i would feel it but it's just keeping the pain at bay, no buzz at all.

I don't know much about the shot but i'd imagine it will block other opioids for a few weeks

I actually tried 4mg of hydromorphone iv Wednesday, 1 week after getting 100mg of sublocade in my belly. I felt it forsure but it wasnt much of a rush but my mood definitely improved like it would feeling the whole thing. Will prob do it again with 8mgs but wont go higher than that, dont want anything bad to happen lol. I think the only chance of actually feeling anything while on subs would be to iv it. 100mgs over 5 weeks is just under 3mgs of subs a day