• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stupid stupid stupid

Karbon1991

Bluelighter
Ok so I've been on Citalopram 20mg a day since Feb Ish and more recently like a week ago maybe two 20mg of Amitriptyline at night. I just took half an E, I don't know why, but I did. I instantly thought you fukin idiot, and serotonin syndrome came to mind. Does anyone think I'm at any real danger? I instantly went into the toilet and made myself throw it up thinking why on earth did you take such a stupid risk? I've had 1 and a half tabs of LSD too. I might be worrying because of all the horror stories you can read everywhere. I had a 10 minute Grand Mal Seizure on the 28th of April. But that was because I necked 10 Tramadol like a twat. Can someone please put my mind at ease. Please. I'm really worried.

damn dude
head to the ER there is no telling how much citalopram and amit is still in your system let alone the the dose of the E
yeah SS is a def possibility

Unsure why I decided to use myself as a human guinea pig. Starting you really regret this. Am I right in thinking that I'm not going to die? That's the main thing that's worrying me. I can live with the fact that if I do get mild serotonin syndrome I'll be very ill and I Dno maybe depressed etc etc. But is death really on the cards from this one mistake? It's not my time yet. I will happily take the I've been an idiot and really not thought this through award and wear it with pride. But I rate can't be doing with the idea of popping my cloggs yet.

So youre candy flipping? Lsd+ex? If you induced vomiting that soon, I doubt you absorbed any of it. I dont see any life threatening danger here.. and if youre tripping, you want to avoid that mindset!

- Hopeless 7nos

Unsure why I decided to use myself as a human guinea pig. Starting you really regret this. Am I right in thinking that I'm not going to die? That's the main thing that's worrying me. I can live with the fact that if I do get mild serotonin syndrome I'll be very ill and I Dno maybe depressed etc etc. But is death really on the cards from this one mistake? It's not my time yet. I will happily take the I've been an idiot and really not thought this through award and wear it with pride. But I rate can't be doing with the idea of popping my cloggs yet.

there is no telling on what can happen
we're not doc's here better to leave that up to the professionals

guess if you start feeling abnormal head to the ER

Yea candy flipping would be correct. But it's not the candy flipping itself that's my concern it's the candy flipping on my current medication. I'm hoping your right about the vomiting and not absorbing. And your right that's not a good mindset to have atall is it. I'll take that advice deos68. I think my Anxiety has just sky rocketed n I'm struggling to face it.

Got an update? In my opinion if you "instantly" threw up the dose and verified that it came back up then chances are you are more anxious than in danger but better safe than sorry so how's it going over there?

I think your right I probably am just being excessively anxious. Certainly wasn't a wise move though. I'm sure if I was in any danger symptoms would be showing already, at least I'd like to think so anyway.