• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants stupid question but...

boofythe

Bluelighter
has anyone tried putting crushed up ice with water in a nasal sprayer? im just trying to find out a better way of getting high in public without having to worry about people seeing me light up the pipe

8o =D any tips?

Optimally you'll use a buffered saline solution designed for this kind of use, like a saline nasal spray. Use the pump kind of nasal spray bottle and measure the volume that comes out as well as weigh the drug before you mix it so you know how much you're getting per spray.

Of course none of what i just described is necessary

That's not a stupid question at all. That's something I've always wanted to try but never got around to doing it.
I'd have that bottle up my nose 24/7 probably.

Note that you can also vape meth in a vaporizer if the issue is the pipe.

Ive done it in a pool hall back when they let you vape inside places. My tweaker friend I was with was horrified because you can smell it a bit. I mainly did it to give him a hard time, and definitely don't advocate to do this in close proximity to people.

Note that you can also vape meth in a vaporizer if the issue is the pipe.

Ive done it in a pool hall back when they let you vape inside places. My tweaker friend I was with was horrified because you can smell it a bit. I mainly did it to give him a hard time, and definitely don't advocate to do this in close proximity to people.
hows the taste n potency?
n how much product per bottle or per fill?
to make it decently potent each hit 8(

A hit is approximatly one third of a milliliter, Out of expérience

Put it in empty capsules and section/dose it out like it's your real medication. Of course, it'll be a lot more slow-release that way. As far as the vape pen, I've seen people use a mod box too and just put shards straight on the coils.
If weed is legal in your state, you could just keep it in a dab container and use a dab tool the same way people use one for wax. Depends on if it's a pain in the ass to carry around a torch and tools too, but the possibilities are endless lol

Put it in empty capsules and section/dose it out like it's your real medication. Of course, it'll be a lot more slow-release that way. As far as the vape pen, I've seen people use a mod box too and just put shards straight on the coils.
Wouldn't he wanna just add the shards to his e-juice and vape it that way? 🧐