• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

strung out please help...

hydrobliss

Bluelighter
so I snorted 90mg of oxycodone when I got off work.. I didnt really want to nod out as much as I did.. I started to get really irritable as well

I took 1mg of clonazapam before I started nodding to potentiate the dose as well as reduce my irritability..

started to get reallly tired... so I took 120mg of pseudoephedrine.

so you think this will help pep me up a bit or am I gonna feel like shit?

do you usually take pseudoephedrine as a stimulant?? honestly when i was much younger i tried taking a bunch of pseudo and i experienced no stimulating effects whatsoever.
if you've already been nodding AND you added clonaz into the mix i doubt the pseudo's going to do you much good. your sinuses might clear out though

the pseudoephedrine thing is just blowing my mind! make some strong ass coffee or something.

I have used it as a stimulant in the past.. its weak but it has helped a bit before

it is what meth is made from...

Get some E-Pharm Clear Shot Concentrate, $18 at netrition.com, its the best legal stimulant there is, next best thing to something like adderal.

Coffee will be your friend to get through work. When I was doin mad dope I was a serious coffee junkie to try to stay awake and enjoy being high longer.

I have used it as a stimulant in the past.. its weak but it has helped a bit before

haha yes i am quite aware of that. i still think you'd be better off going with the coffee. did you already take the pseudo?

ye I took it and it got me through til bedtime

maybe I just have an increased effect with it or something

Having attempted a long time ago to rail some pseudoephedrine I can confirm that won't do anything to keep you awake. At all. As others have said caffeine will help, but if you can't make strong coffee (i.e. in a french press or espresso maker) I'd go for energy drinks, as instant doesn't have as much caffeine. Good luck!

ye I took it and it got me through til bedtime

maybe I just have an increased effect with it or something

maybe it's all in your head? i find it really weird that you felt any effects like that but more power to ya!

That doesn't mean it has the same properties as meth. LSD is made from ergotamine, but ergotamine isn't psychedelic.

Honestly Bro grab some redbull or coffee if i ever get the nod and need to be awake i pound coffees.....

yeah any effect you got had to be placebo. Stick with coffee next time bro.