• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Struggling so much right now!!

how ya doin d3athadone? im gettin ready to jump off a 19 year oxy ride been to the moon and back im gettin too old for this shit so after 19 years probably 17 years everyday, maybe missing almost 20 hours once without this when i was dosing 3 times a day 130mgs and up a dose so i was hurtin like mf at the 20 hour mark. So after all these years im pretty much scared shitless somehow i tapered=(hurtin) my dose down to 15mgs roxy 3 times a day and plan on never lookin back hopefully thats your plan bro
23.gif

Well eventually you have to taper and get off it right!

Not necessarily. Some people stay on it there entire lives. I met a lady at my clinic who has been on the same dose since 1976!! However yeah I do plan to eventually taper off but that road is well into the future. I am just trying to put my life back together for now.

Not necessarily. Some people stay on it there entire lives. I met a lady at my clinic who has been on the same dose since 1976!! However yeah I do plan to eventually taper off but that road is well into the future. I am just trying to put my life back together for now.

There nothing wrong with that CJ I have been on oxcycontin and roxy from the same pain man for almost 15 years. And for the last ten years have only done what was prescribed to me, i have never felt much of the emotional stuff or depressed from ops i was happy to keep my back out of pain but in the last few years even a decent pain man place i go to started treating me badly like i have no choice about anything with my body. So between that and the worry are they gonna still fill my meds i had enough of that shit. Thats my main reason for looking to end it if i had a doc that i knew i would always get my meds and treat me fairly i would probably still want to stay on meds. So really if your not ready and your putting your life back together i agree wait until the day comes when you are ready just like quitting cigs you have to be really ready or failure is almost certain good luck