• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc strongest drug

markosheehan

Bluelighter
which would be the strongest sedative out of the following: honkiol extract,lemon balm, ashwagandha, californian poppy

Try Phenibut, it's like basically just aminobutyric acid, which is the things that agonises your GABA receptors. All that stuff is shit, I mean really shit, I got a sublingual liquid of herbal extracts with all of those (except ashwagandha whatever that is) and more to help me sleep, did fuck all. Y'know I bet a bit of bud would do you better than that if you want help sleeping. If you live in the UK you can even buy sleeping pills online

out of those id say cali poppy but i never heard of honkoil. if you want an herbal sedative howecer, i recommend kava, valerian, mulungu bark and skull cap. kava will knock you on your arse if you drink enough, like taking a few shots of whiskey. the first time i drank kava i went shopping and then left the store without my groceries because i was so intoxicated. mulungu bark is also a powerful sedative, they call it natures valium for a reason.

phenibut is good but lasts too long for me. its good for lowering social anxiety but if i just want to relax at home i would much rather take something herbal. phenibut lasts 3 days for me and only the first day is enjoyable. its just not practical unless you dont mind the after effect.

Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb, so i assume would be the least sedative. The other three are known calming agents but i have no experience with them.

The ash will help with sleeping as well raising the quality of it.

Lemon balm is fragrant and makes a quite refreshing, yet calming, delicious citrus-mint flavored tea.
Californian poppy is pretty but I wouldn't consume it. (contents too close to known escharotic compounds -e.g. blister/scar forming chemicals)
Honokiol extract is probably magnolia bark extract... reported to be GABAergic/benzo-like. I've not tried it but the pharmaceutical evidence is out there in the literature.

So, the honokiol or maybe lemon balm. None of them should blow the roof off the place though.