• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Stretching Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no proper way to cut cocaine, the rules seem to fluctuate but threads of this nature usually aren't all because why would an hr forum instruct some dealer how to stomp on there drugs

This is what I've always heard people say, if it breaches a forum rule, mods I apologize.

Apparently Inositol is one of the less harmful substances to cut it with, and more well-connected distributors receive products of such high quality that it simply would not be feasible to sell smaller amounts at the prices they could reasonably charge. I.e. The purest cocaine on earth might be worth $250 a gram in Cleveland, but how many people would possibly buy it? What I hear everyone say is that it is simply more economically efficient to cut it and sell it cheaper to a greater number of people.

people don't cut drugs to make them cheaper, they do it to increase profits and scam the consumer. while everyone know there is going to be some cut in coke its still a shitty thing to do

Inositol and caffeine
and I know lido/benzocaine is used and sells as a cut with value on its own terms but i only know of using the first two.
Amounts obviously based on how pure the coke is to start with, what the local market is like and how much people are willing to pay for higher purity.

A lot of coke is cut with lavamisole these days as it metabolise's to aminorex apparently

If you want more profit just humidify it with acétone. Coke isn't soluble in acetone and you won't poison your customer(s). Just don't mess with cutting coke, only douchebags squatting a territory that isn't theirs or street dealers that don't want to be responsible for an OD and don't care about scamming sell fake or cut cocaïne. New noobies often get scammed as well, just stay on the proffessional side of the market.
If you're really prone on cutting your coke use caffeine citrate. Least toxic.

Caffeine citrate? I think caffeine salts are unusual. It normally appears as a Base.

Don't use roo much caffeine or it becomes jittery.

Boric acid is used to replicate the fishscale sheen.
I don't agree ethically

You NEVER cut drugs, no matter what. Unless they are drugs soo potent the average user can’t possibly weigh on their own.

I’ve dealt with very high purity drugs over the years. I’ve never felt a need tocut anything and doing so adds a variable that inflicts more harm by making the dosage unknown.

Example.. The heroin I used to use was about as pure as it can get, it was always this same purity. I never once got close to overdosing because I knew the potency but watched others overdose on this product because they’d been using cut dope their whole lives and thought they knew what’s what.

Cocaine especially should never be cut. It’s a drug that goes to shit quick the more it’s stepped on, only the purest product is worth touching.

Really ashamed ya’ll didn’t tell this guy to fuck off. If you supply others you have a responsibility to serve them quality product. Those that serve shit don’t last long, those that NEVER cut make it big.

-GC

Last edited:
Cutting espically is a shitty attitude also asking HR forum such like how to cut and what with instead how to tell if your gear is cut is a dodgy question
Only answer is don't cut !! Respect who your supplying your gear to if your doing it ! DONT!!!

You NEVER cut drugs, no matter what. Unless they are drugs soo potent the average user can’t possibly weigh on their own.

I’ve dealt with very high purity drugs over the years. I’ve never felt a need tocut anything and doing so adds a variable that inflicts more harm by making the dosage unknown.

Example.. The heroin I used to use was about as pure as it can get, it was always this same purity. I never once got close to overdosing because I knew the potency but watched others overdose on this product because they’d been using cut dope their whole lives and thought they knew what’s what.

Cocaine especially should never be cut. It’s a drug that goes to shit quick the more it’s stepped on, only the purest product is worth touching.

Really ashamed ya’ll didn’t tell this guy to fuck off. If you supply others you have a responsibility to serve them quality product. Those that serve shit don’t last long, those that NEVER cut make it big.

-GC
Respect !!

Closed as this is not HR at all, and quite transparent. Even if not what it seems, cutting is asking for trouble as there will be hot spots. If you're legitimately trying to cut your own supply... then just do less at a time. Same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.