• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Street Valium

Pynazolam is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most euphoric. Along with Debz, we took 5mg each and decided 'this is TOO good for the market. It's a potent serotonin releaser (which is why is also has hypnotic and antidepressant action. Maybe only 2mg would be enough but wow - it WAS like methaqualone. We ended up in bed after 30 minutes...

In fact, I envisioned it as a stop-gap for the antidepressant market. Give it to people for the 2-4 weeks an SSRI takes to work properly.

Makes sense, people would undoubtedly feel there anti-depressant wasn't working because they don't get the timeframe correlated effects of swallowing a benzo, but some people are foolish. Shoot if C-lam hit the market im sure those that should be handling said things in the first place would have managed. I understand not wanting the liability; be it legal or moral.

You seem like an academic person, so I would like to inquire you about the so called galenika ksalols. fake/not fake? if/then with what? potent/underpotent?

I do indeed have a degree (liberal arts, good luck with that....) I am still going to have to google that term however; sorry if I let ya down its been 10 yrs since uni.......Oh alprazolam, always use the chem name for quicker recognitoin. I am not exactly sure what you are asking and am prsonally unfamilliar with that brand so I have not a leg to weigh in on. But says they are alprazolam (xanax us name) and I wouldn't disbelieve it until someone with a legit script sent one in for testing..... For example, it is well kown in the community that ALOT OF BARS ARE FAKE. The only way to know with surity is to send one to a testing facility. Believe it is anonymous and (virtually) free.