• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Strange VEIN behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake541

Greenlighter
I tried to search and couldn't find any info on BL or Google in general. Maybe I'm not asking the right questions so apologies if I missed a previous post about this.

I've been iving meth for a few months and at the beginning I had a friend hit a vein in the crook of my arm ( I couldn't yet) and afterwords it stayed swollen and just kind of dropped of. It was around an inch of it swelled out. Not painful and no hard spot. Afterwords if I used that area I didn't really feel as much of an effect as I normally would. I am assuming it was a collapsed vein.

Today I did a shot behind it, above the flow of blood because it was about the only available spot and it was nice and juicy looking ?. As I did the shot about halfway in it layed back down normal. I finished the shot and double checked I wasn't tripping and I definitely was not.

Did I un-collapse my vein? anyone have this?

Thanks

Hi Cake, So I can somewhat understand what you're saying but trying to diagnose a missed hit, collapsed vein, un-collapsed vein, nicked artery, infiltrated shot (making it a poor IM hit at best) or whether or not a hypo w/ meth can be beneficial for anything is still just pure speculation and doesn't really fly here on BL.

I would suggest that if your vein has pulled through from whatever pissed it off, that you take that as a blessing and a chance to not repeat the same issue. Seeing as you have just dodged a bullet, or maybe an abscess, take a peek at what some other's went through that were not quite as lucky.

Case Studies and Horrible Problems Associated with IV Drug Use (click me!)

or

So your shot went bad huh?(click me)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.