View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Strange "LSD" trip report

Introvert

Greenlighter
My two friends and I decided to trip. I decide that I will take 2 tabs of what I assume to be LSD, while my other friends only plan on taking one each. It gets to be around 8:30-9 ish and we drop the tabs that we just got. I put the tabs on my tongue and swallow them about 10 minutes later. I had tripped about 4 or 5 times before this so thought I knew what I was getting into. As soon as I swallow the blotter, I start felling off, like things are about to get weird. I started feeling a little nauseous. I went to go change my clothes and bundle myself up so I go into this room to change and the yellow walls start becoming blindingly bright and the texture on the wall was moving and morphing. I had dropped the tabs about 15 minutes ago. I was in my house so I felt safe and familiar with my surroundings. I went back into my room and started pacing from one side to another as I thought this would get rid of my nausea and slightly anxious feeling. I soon started feeling weak and cold so I went and crawled into my bed. I had dropped the tabs about 20-25 minutes earlier. I was shaking and shivering uncontrollably so my friend brought over this small space heater and put it on my bed stand. I was starring into this circular screen on the heater and the circles seemed to be dancing around on the heater. My friends started watching this trippy "watch this while tripping" video and playing some techno music. The music started cutting through me and making me very uneasy so I yelled at my friend to turn that shit off. My friends (acid hasn't set in for them) decided to go smoke some weed but it felt impossible for me to get up from my bed. They left me alone and my dog came into my room so I got him up onto the bed with me and started spooning him. It had been about 30 minutes (guess, I had no sense of time) and my dogs fur was swirling and the colors were very bright and fluorescent. My friends finally got back inside from their pot smoking and thats when I really started to peak. The walls in my room (green) turned to an almost sky blue color and I had "sunspots" in my vision that were bouncing around almost like a ball in a sing along video. I looked at my friend and a ripple of morphing struck through his face as it got w i d e then snapped back to a normal size. I can't quite remember the "dimension":D I was having but I snapped my self out of this trip I was stuck in and got out of my bed. The rest of the night was mostly "normal" for an acid trip (morphing, patterns, weird trippy feelings). I never had any experience like this and never had sense. Does this sound Like LSD? I think the strangest thing about the night was that I was peaking within 45 minutes. Please share your opinions, thanks!

"What did I take" threads are disallowed here. But, my experience with LSD has always been 75-90 minutes to peak, and when I've peaked in 45 minutes it's been an nBOME.

You ate two random tabs and started feeling uncomfortable?.. and then hallucinated?
That certainly is strange :?

Yes it certainly does sound like a research chemical, and not actual LSD. It's anyone's guess as to which drug you took that was not LSD.

Introvert, either get a test kit, or just stick to smoking herb and eating Psychedelic mushrooms.