• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Strange GHB effects. Is this normal?

spikeycloud

Bluelighter
Recently I got some GHB it is pretty good one tested at 430 mg/ml. I often take around 2.5 to 3 ml. But it seems to give me some different effects than it should.

First of all it does give not give me the horn and the increase in tactile enhancements. If any, they are decreased. Woman do look slightly more beautiful but nothing special. ( I only seem to get real horn on high doses of ampetamines)

But the more stranger thing that happens is that I can extremely absorbed by the mind with negative thoughts. It is like that my mind takes me completely over and sometimes it feels and not even not a person anymore (alienation). No matter what I do it is almost impossible not to get possessed by the mind. With possessed I mean that the mind completely controls my thinking and makes me think negative bullshit that I already know is not true. But the moment when the mind takes me over I believe it 100% of course I become aware of this 2 seconds later but then the mind takes me over again. And this can go on and on making the experience more a fight with my mind than something pleasurable.

Anyone had this too on GHB? Or does anyone have an idea why this could happen?

Can't say I have experienced anything like that, nor heard of it being common in others. Have you always reacted the same way to G? Was there any other compound that showed up in the test?

Hmmm sounds like some kind of anxiety induced thought loop.

With me GHB doesn't really reduce anxiety at all, and nor does it make me feel particularly good; throw in a spot of mind expansion and I could certainly see how this might manifest in someone, although it would be unusual. Particularly around the passing out phase when thoughts tend to become a bit abstract/messy/dreamy.

Hmmm sounds like some kind of anxiety induced thought loop.

With me GHB doesn't really reduce anxiety at all, and nor does it make me feel particularly good; throw in a spot of mind expansion and I could certainly see how this might manifest in someone, although it would be unusual. Particularly around the passing out phase when thoughts tend to become a bit abstract/messy/dreamy.

Heh thx good to know that I'm not the only one.

Yeah I have these loops sometimes on 2C-D or an other 2C as well though a bit different and then I'm talking about low doses

That I'm extremely obsessed with having a decent libido doesn't help either.

I've tried GHB three different times, with different set and setting and each time I got really depressed EACH time. My friends said they had a blast so I figured the shit was good. I get similar feelings when I drink or take benzos sometimes, I think some people just feel the more substantial depressant effects than any overwhelming euphoria. Any way my 2 cents

I've tried GHB three different times, with different set and setting and each time I got really depressed EACH time. My friends said they had a blast so I figured the shit was good. I get similar feelings when I drink or take benzos sometimes, I think some people just feel the more substantial depressant effects than any overwhelming euphoria. Any way my 2 cents

That is interesting!

How do you react on weed and stimulants and how is your general sober mood?

That is interesting!

How do you react on weed and stimulants and how is your general sober mood?
I'm naturally kind of a depressed person. Weed and stimulants are my drugs of choice. I Occasionally dabble in opiates or Kratom. Weed seems to be the only 'functional' drug I have dependence on. It's never let me down, meth on the other hand is fun but a hole bag of consequences that suck.
The sober me is a slightly depressed person but it's manageable.

Had the same problem again tonight I combined it with a small dose (8MG) 2C-D. I really think it is indeed a though loop like Tranced said. I even have this loop sober but then not so severe. I had again almost no tactile feeling down there again. I think G is not my drug..

never experienced increased sexual desire or enhanced tactile sensations on GHB, and experimented with Xyrem multiple times. its a great high IMO, but not for those things.

I see - good to see that I'm not the only one. Did you experience chaotic confusing change of perceptions I was talking about?

no, i really didn't overdo it though... 2-4 doses of the amount prescribed on the bottle, depending on if i had had any alcohol or opiates already that day. don't remember the actual dose, could possibly be looked up online. i think i dosed maybe 6 times one night, but don't remember anything. i did make it to the bed somehow though.

I do not overdo it either lol. Took only 1 GR of GHB.