• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Strange bud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scattered_raver

Bluelighter
Hiya guys, got some bud the other week that was a little weird and im looking for an explanation.

It was quite strandy..sorta bushy.

It didn't smell like bud at all really, it smelt almost like tea-tree oil to me.

It had a strange taste when smoked, again not like bud, sorta like tea-tree again.

The only thing is...it was killer bud =D

Any explanations? the only thing i could come up with was maybe pesticide they used? >.<

i got a hunch but did it produce an instant "head expansion between the temples" type high in 1-2 hits? Did it have any chemical smell to it?

I'm not sure about it being a chemically smell, but it really didn't smell like bud at all. I think it was a sativa x indica, nice and trippy with a general smashed out feeling..

Ive never experienced strains that smell and taste nothing like weed, is this a common occurrence with some strains?

Uh, weed doesn't have a smell or a taste. It smells everything from like a skunk's defensive spray, to body odor, to citrus, to different kinds of candy and spices, to blueberries, to pine trees and more. The taste is just as variable.

Sounds to me like some sativa bud. I've had bud smell like cheese, diesel fuel, grape soda, BO, tomato soup and others. When you smell it think this: What does it smell like? Does it smell good? Even the time I had weed that smelled like BO is still smelled good. Like the smell of your lover. You can tell by the appearence of the bud usually how good it is, how much its been handled, tampered with, etc. If it looks good, smells good, and your dealer is good, its probably some good fucking bud. The only thing I would worry about from your description is that someone is buying up some of the many fake buds on the market and selling them as legitimate cannabis. This is pretty unlikely though.

Uh, weed doesn't have a smell or a taste. It smells everything from like a skunk's defensive spray, to body odor, to citrus, to different kinds of candy and spices, to blueberries, to pine trees and more. The taste is just as variable.

^This.

Status
Not open for further replies.