Story Time With D's...Gather 'round children!

I was out drinking all night. It was a weeknight during the summer. I came home at about 5:00 a.m. and immediately ordered the Playboy Channel. I plopped on to the living room floor, dropped trou, and took care of business. As soon as I completed the task, I passed out cold, my "evidence" all over my now-bare chest. The next thing I remember is my mother yelling from the staircase, which led directly into our living room. She's yelling, "Billy, get down here, your son's on drugs," blah, blah, blah. I began to wake up and I realized I was pretty much laying on the floor naked, Playboy still going, and that I was still wasted, of course. My mother continued to scream for my father. By the time I raised my head, they were staring at me from the staircase. I realized that I had a load on myself with penis still in hand. My father sighed in disgust, and began to wake me up, covering my genitalia with a pillow that was now stained with my jiz. As I got up (slowly and in a daze) I realized what I loser I was. Now to make matters worse, I went to take a step toward the stairs to go up to bed and flipped through the air onto my face/chest/etc. My freakin' pants were still wrapped around my ankles!! So now there's jiz everywhere, all over me, the pillow, the rug!! My mother was SOOO disgusted. I was so drunk all I wanted to do was remove myself from the situation. I barricaded myself in my room and didn't come out (while they were home) for about two days. I could hear my mother talking to someone on the phone about the whole story. I couldn't believe it. Needless to say, my relationship with my parents hasn't been the same.

D's tell about that one time that you did that thing then got in trouble, i liked that one. tell that one again =D

crigon_01.gif

lol, thanks guis n gals *bows* yeah i've got some fucked up stories. lol thats not even the worst one.
i'm gonna call it a nite, i'll share another story tommorow, its gonna be a good one. ;)

omg we should so totally join our wonder rings! i got mine from captain crunch berries. i'll mail u my decoder ring from all the ovaltine i drank when i was little,
we'd write such a awesome childrens book rofl hahaha

i want you to tell the story d's where you went to jail with that tranny and made her rethink her ways but not until she sucked your dick

• Haha
Reactions: Ds
k gimie a sec
gottta put on my thinkin cap n smoke some mr.salt n peppa