• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stop taking cartel meth

Why Meth Today Is More Dangerous Than Ever​

don't let the dealers that pay people on this forum discredit this. everyone in the usa knows this except for the people here......hmmmmmm

still trying to find doctors and rehab clinics that are saying cartel meth causes severe side effects not seen in pseudo meth.

Cartel meth is 97% pure 97% d- methamphetamine.

The reason it seems that so many people are having problems and psychosis is because so many people are doing it now compared to 40 years ago, and it's extremely pure which means they're doing a lot.

All it takes is a week of amphetamine administration at amounts over 75 mg to induce amphetamine psychosis.

That's less than a point a day for a week. People are doing much larger numbers than that. That's why they're going wacko.

I used to think the 2010 to 2013 meth was better and then I found a source that gets cleaner product than anyone else. Now I'm pretty sure the modern meth doesn't seem as good because rhe adulterants somehow fuck the high more than they would with the old meth.

With this new source I get so much more fucked up than any other meth I've ever used, I have way more control, the high gets way less tweaky and weird with lack of sleep. The gear is consistently good. I've been on the shit for quite some time, by now I should have a massive tolerance, but it doesn't seem to really take more to get me high even though I use way more than necessary all the time. (I don't even have to. A little bit gets me there. I just have no self control and give in to the compulsion to hit the pipe too often.),
That's because cartel meth today is extremely pure and doesn't have much at all of the l isomer which is what makes you feel all jittery and tweaky. It's 97% d-isomer

There's hardly any adulterants if you're getting it from the cartel

How does anyone detect that it IS 'cartel meth'? It's like the 1960s hippy slogan 'boycott syndicate acid' as if anyone could tell! About about 1000 dose lots, it's generally transported under dry nitrogen in vials.

It's muppets that sit their placing a drop of LSD dissolved in methanol onto 8x8mm squares with a swirly image on it.
I know I get cartel meth because my dealer is a Hondo lol, and he don't step on anything so I'm pretty blessed when it comes to drugs. He also knows how much quality over quantity means in this game, he always has best everything

No you don't get it. The switch from pseudo to P2P means you will always get shit. If you've been doing meth less than 10 years please do not join the discussion because you haven't done good old american pseudo meth. Here's a good way to tell if u have pseudo meth, you only need about 3/4 of a gram for the entire weekend. Snorting, not smoking.
Completely wrong. The cartels resolve the d-isomer and remove it from the raceemic mix. Which leaves levo methamphetamine. They use a radical initiator to re-racemize, the recycled levo isomer. using tartaric acid they resolve the dextro giving approximately another 25% of dextro methamphetamine, and they repeat the cycle until there's only dextromethamphetamine left.

And it's 97% pure based on lots of seized samples by the DEA

As far as how much of this pure stuff is needed. 50mg gets me good for 24 hours. No jittery crazy twitching or insane heartbeat or anything like that. All like mellow and honestly almost lovey dovey. If I'd done multiple reagent tests on it, I wouldn't have believed it was meth.

So a point and a half for the whole weekend versus your 3/4 of a gram which is seven and a half points.

It's really not my world but I had sort of understood that over the years their have been cycles between enantiopure and raecemic methamphetamine being the product sold. I am almost certain someone mentioned that some older meth users preferred 'prop dope' (for whatever reason) and others prefer the enantiopure compound,

Either way, while it isn't a very common product in the UK, apparently it is available and I have to say, that scares me.

I have no idea if the reasoning used in the Vice article is true, but in the city I live in, I've never heard of anyone ever using it.

Pure, dextro-N-Methyl Amphetamine.hcl from reducing Ephedra is a very mellow yellow powder. I actually prefer the tweakier "industrial janitorial supply chemical" derived 50:50 racemate hecho en Mexico de P2P. Pseudoephedrine based 100% dextro is gr8, you're right, but I only got it 1x to 3x max in ATL. Better yet, dream of converting p-fed to honey bear (1-carbomethoxy meth). It's way more sophisticated of a high than crank.

Why Meth Today Is More Dangerous Than Ever​

don't let the dealers that pay people on this forum discredit this. everyone in the usa knows this except for the people here......hmmmmmm

still trying to find doctors and rehab clinics that are saying cartel meth causes severe side effects not seen in pseudo meth.

I agree that Meth I got from Texas was abnormal and caused severe side effects

Do you find that sometimes all you get is the jitters, and zero euphoria? That's when I started getting my stuff from elsewhere and I'm happy with the Mexican stuff.

I have seen lately some really brutal cartel execution videos and it's one reason more for me to try and quit drugs altogether.

Financing, indirectly, these psychopathic subhumans is wrong. Drugs should be legalised and taxed and cartels wouldn't need to exist then.

Pure, dextro-N-Methyl Amphetamine.hcl from reducing Ephedra is a very mellow yellow powder. I actually prefer the tweakier "industrial janitorial supply chemical" derived 50:50 racemate hecho en Mexico de P2P. Pseudoephedrine based 100% dextro is gr8, you're right, but I only got it 1x to 3x max in ATL. Better yet, dream of converting p-fed to honey bear (1-carbomethoxy meth). It's way more sophisticated of a high than crank.
Well, anything that you're getting in the US is now cartel meth unless you know people that are making it in their backyard.

And cartel meth since at least 2019 has been 97% dextro. I can link the national drug threat assessment paper if you'd like, or you can search for it.

And that's the major problem, prior to the ultra pure cartel meth the average purity of methamphetamine in the United States was about 64 to 68% some was lower. Yes you had some reasonably pure methamphetamine going around but most of it was crap. (Regardless of what you've heard, the major contaminant was unreacted Sudafed or ephedrine, virtually everything else can be separated out extremely easily)

The dose response curve that doesn't result in significant psychiatric issues is very small. In other words, there's a very low therapeutic index.

So if somebody's used to using three points of crap meth and now they're using three points of really pure methamphetamine, It's no wonder their brains are taking a holiday.

And I've seen people hot rail a half a gram up their nose and then sit around and talk like it's normal.

I have seen lately some really brutal cartel execution videos and it's one reason more for me to try and quit drugs altogether.

I posted a video called 'This is How Drugs are Really Trafficked' and the one conclusion that EVERY interview came to was that violence is now the rule rather than the exception and a cartel would ultimately form.

I suspect hallucinogens might be the only class that is different because every LSD chemist I've known or read about saw it as some sort of spiritual mission to change the world for the better. Ironically, law enforcement actually seems to consider such people to be MORE dangerous than people who do something for money.

I think "people taking too much meth" is not a good explanation for all the people today claiming meth is weak/different. We never hear of people that failed to get drunk because they drank too many shots. Cheers.

I think "people taking too much meth" is not a good explanation for all the people today claiming meth is weak/different. We never hear of people that failed to get drunk because they drank too many shots. Cheers.
Well, science says that the meth is purer and more potent. That=different in my book.

Many people may be used to the levo isomer effects. Jitteriness sweating that kind of stuff. You're not going to get that from dextro unless you take a hell of a lot.

Like I posted before 50 mg gets me high for 24 hours without any of the bullshit sympathomimetic byproducts of levo.

There are other explanations like blood pressure medication. (I'm being absolutely serious)

Alpha and beta blockers are known causes of lessened subjective effects of stimulants. Apparently disrupting or lessening the norepinephrine release and transport drastically lowers the subjective positive effects of methamphetamine.

Multiple antidepressants and antipsychotics dampen the effect of methamphetamine and it may be weeks or months after stopping that this effect continues.

THC attenuates lots of things that happen during methamphetamine use and abuse.

It's only been recently that ridiculously high THC content weed has been available and distillates etc.

We know that chronic administration of THC to rats. Apparently downregulates the response to stimulants and amphetamines. We don't have any clear evidence of that in humans, however, I don't think we've really been looking that hard.

And not every person is complaining. There's only a small percentage. Perhaps that percentage are people whose dopaminergic and adrenergic systems are down regulated from whatever medication or other environmental challenge they have been exposed to.

But the fact remains, methamphetamine in the United States today is purer and more potent than it has ever been.

Because.... science!!!!

Something tells me were people to get a hold of 100 mg of Desoxyn, they would complain it was weak or different.

(Desoxyn is prescription dextromethamphetamine)

No but when they drink way too many shots and then drink like a normal person, they complain that they're not getting drunk.

The amount of methamphetamine being consumed by some people is insane. Like I said I've seen people hot rail a half a gram at a time.

There are lots of people out there that consider a gram a day, "not that much"

The fuck it isn't.

Of course, when they only do a point or two.. " that's weak stuff, must be cut with n-ISO" 😂😭🤣

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I merely noted that on Opiophile.com their were multiple older users who referred to 'prop dope' and stated they preferred it. Now who is to say that they just didn't understand the chemistry?

It's amazing how many people on BL just cannot get to grips with the concept of optical isomerism. I mean, it's not of interest to most people. I'm not knocking them, but if you use the stuff I think it's important to know what it actually is (or at least proports to be),

I discovered some people really struggle with the whole idea of mirror images being different. I have tried and failed to teach this concept. But that may say more about my ability to teach than anyone else's ability to learn.

L-PAC is going to become the next major precursor. It isn't controlled (as far as I know) and is produced on a large scale in India using bioreactors. If someone could find a direct route from L-PAC to 4MAR, I think that would trigger a huge change in the business. 4MAR is, in my opinion, a vastly better product than D-meth. But it is just an opinion.

50mg of 4MAR goes a long way.

I did look and couldn't find anything - but that could just reflect my own limitations.

Last edited:
Am I a terrible person to think that cartel meth is actually really good?