• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stop doing drugs

I can see why they have never touched your heart... You have the constant necessity of superiority, like in all your messages, you are trying to show that you have a great deal of experience with drugs, and I am newbie.. that's why my friend, that's an evidence, that's why you have never had your heart touched, you are just a piece of shit who needs to feed an ego.. sad for you.. probably a candid virgin.
Lmao woha dude don't call him out like that, we all know it's true but we let him go around feeling like he's the man. My man Memps is special needs, you're gonna make him cry. Can't let him know he's really not nearly as cool as you are, especially when all his posts are clearly all so serious. please take everything he says seriously but don't let him know how much it hurts you, that's part of the game.

Awkward?

Do you think this is awkward?

My friend, do you know what it is to crawl in the mud of hate? do you know what it is like to grey everyone around you? Do you know what it is like to be 24 hours possessed by the darkest of the feelings ? a squirmed soul

I spit on my own happiness by pleasure, by the pleasure of suffering, to address my soul to hell. That's me, nothing.. absolutely nothing. Why don't you kill me?

it will be a pleasure to come back to capture your soul

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention, judging by the two posts I've ever seen you make you actually seem totally sane so please suck many dicks while you fuck the fuck off. Why are you wasting your time hanging out with losers like us anyways, don't you have babies to sacrifice or something instead? Take care new friend! Smoke some meth for me, and be sure to have a happy new year!

Last edited:
You and your significant other would be the first dudes to start "cock sock boxing".

Probably would have a book full of "secret moves" the first day you guys discover it.

LMAO

Dude, you don't want to discover my secret moves. It's make your head spin

Lmao woha dude don't call him out like that, we all know it's true but we let him go around feeling like he's the man. My man Memps is special needs, you're gonna make him cry. Can't let him know he's really not nearly as cool as you are, especially when all his posts are clearly all so serious. please take everything he says seriously but don't let him know how much it hurts you, that's part of the game.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention, judging by the two posts I've ever seen you make you actually seem totally sane so please suck many dicks while you fuck the fuck off. Why are you wasting your time hanging out with losers like us anyways, don't you have babies to sacrifice anyway? And be sure to have a happy new year! Take care new friend! Smoke some meth for me

Babies to sacrifice. Lolz

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention, judging by the two posts I've ever seen you make you actually seem totally sane so please suck many dicks while you fuck the fuck off. Why are you wasting your time hanging out with losers like us anyways, don't you have babies to sacrifice or something instead? Take care new friend! Smoke some meth for me, and be sure to have a happy new year!
Bruh, everything he said besides the Virgin part was so true. Tears kid, like rivers into buckets spilled onto fucks I threw away years ago. That guys is SO lucky I found Jesus and turned a new leaf because I totally would have sent him a gif of me ugly crying and holding a care bear stuffed animal toy junt just to make him feel bad.

Worked for me.

10 years of banging dope and then some random dude on this very forum sent me a pm and it said:

Subject: STOP DOING DRUGS

Body: seriously

I was livid. I didn't even know this fucking guy. Who the fuck is he to tell me to stop doing drugs. Fuck that. I'm a god damn rebel and I don't stand for that shit. I was going to write him back and give him a piece of my mind! But first I was gonna do some homework. I thought enough into it to consider looking up his post history and finding some embarrassing dirt on him. So I scroll thru his post history and a lot of his stories look like mine. He also snorkeled with catfish in a sewage system when he was 10. He raised a family of chickadees from egg to adult once the mother abandoned the eggs just like myself. This fucking guy had 3 ft 5 inch midget sidekick named Belfast who he kept around strictly to load syringes and chop up pills....JUST LIKE ME! It was crazy. I no longer wanted to curse this man out. I wanted to combine midget sidekick powers and have a fucking great weekend. I went from angry to inspired in 3 seconds. That's when I realized....I had been in a k hole for 5 days straight and somehow made an alternate bluelight name with a 600+ count post history in a matter of hours. I was also sitting in my own shit and piss and was wearing sailor outfit but the pants were cut into booty shorts. Never met a navy man in my life and I lived 23 hours away from the nearest house. That's when I realized I needed to put the drugs down.

My name is Memphis and I eat booty
This is some cutting edge literature right here.

There's too many to name, but Soundgarden/Alice In Chains/Stone Temple Pilots/Hole/Nirvana/Sublime, on the heavier side: Rob Zombie, Deftones, Queens of the Stone Age, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nothingface, At-The-Drive-In, The Mars Volta

Tupac is one of my all-time fave rappers.

I love Atmosphere:

Just noticed this. Wow do I hate the fact that you listed Hole before Nirvana. Or just hole in general.

Hah, overall I approve of your taste in music though (but I gotta admit I've never heard of "Nothingface, At-The-Drive-In, or The Mars Volta") That's basically all the CDs in my car right now minus the classic rock (besides Hole of course 🤮)

Just noticed this. Wow do I hate the fact that you listed Hole before Nirvana. Or just hole in general.

Hah, overall I approve of your taste in music though (but I gotta admit I've never heard of "Nothingface, At-The-Drive-In, or The Mars Volta") That's basically all the CDs in my car right now minus the classic rock (besides Hole of course 🤮)
Don't hate on her because she wants to be the girl with the most cake (s)

LOL! What's funny is I have never ever listed Hole as one of my favorite bands before. I think I was just trying to put a girl band in my list. The band Garbage is a better replacement.