• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stop doing drugs

I can see why they have never touched your heart... You have the constant necessity of superiority, like in all your messages, you are trying to show that you have a great deal of experience with drugs, and I am newbie.. that's why my friend, that's an evidence, that's why you have never had your heart touched, you are just a piece of shit who needs to feed an ego.. sad for you.. probably a candid virgin.

I want to let you know that I more than a newbie.. I am rat. I am fetid rat, a being from sewers, used to the most degrading environment, a blackened person, no heart, no soul, no life

If you want to feel the ignominy, welcome to my place

I want to let you know that I more than a newbie.. I am rat. I am fetid rat, a being from sewers, used to the most degrading environment, a blackened person, no heart, no soul, no life

You're making this super awkward.

Atleast you have a somewhat decent vocabulary....

You're making this super awkward.

Awkward?

Do you think this is awkward?

My friend, do you know what it is to crawl in the mud of hate? do you know what it is like to grey everyone around you? Do you know what it is like to be 24 hours possessed by the darkest of the feelings ? a squirmed soul

I spit on my own happiness by pleasure, by the pleasure of suffering, to address my soul to hell. That's me, nothing.. absolutely nothing. Why don't you kill me?

it will be a pleasure to come back to capture your soul

If you can quote me 3 (not popular) three six mafia lyrics in will marry you right fucking now.

Name your favorite grunge/alternative bands and top 3 rap artists.

I'm going to grade you on your taste.

I hear you about not listening to music. Certain songs have a certain tendency to send me straight back to whatever year and bullshit I was doing when it registered the first time.

Knights in white satin is ruined forever

There's too many to name, but Soundgarden/Alice In Chains/Stone Temple Pilots/Hole/Nirvana/Sublime, on the heavier side: Rob Zombie, Deftones, Queens of the Stone Age, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nothingface, At-The-Drive-In, The Mars Volta

Tupac is one of my all-time fave rappers.

I love Atmosphere:

Awkward?

My friend, do you know what it is to crawl in the mud of hate? do you know what it is like to grey everyone around you? Do you know what it is like to be 24 hours possessed by the darkest of the feelings ? a squirmed soul

I spit on my own happiness by pleasure, by the pleasure of suffering, to address my soul to hell. That's me, nothing.. absolutely nothing. Why don't you kill me?

.....ok

Awkward?

Jesus loves you!

There's too many to name, but Soundgarden/Alice In Chains/Stone Temple Pilots/Hole/Nirvana/Sublime, on the heavier side: Rob Zombie, Deftones, Queens of the Stone Age, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nothingface, At-The-Drive-In, The Mars Volta

Tupac is one of my all-time fave rappers.

I love Atmosphere:

One armed scissor is the shit.

You pass.

Awkward?

Have you accepted Jesus as your savior and invites him into your life?

She's a woman, likes drugs, and grunge..... are you my soulmate?

Someone has been chewing on my tongue all night, I'm pretty sure it wasnt me....

Jesus christ. I bet you would love that. Only if they were full size crew socks though
You and your significant other would be the first dudes to start "cock sock boxing".

Probably would have a book full of "secret moves" the first day you guys discover it.