• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stimulants and motivation vs slamming crystal meth so I can get my room clean

Tony Williams

Bluelighter
Here is a quick sum up on the thread.

Heh, its a double thread its about short/long term *amphetmaine and *Phenadate(eg, ritalin) use be it daily or 2-3x a week how it makes you feel, what do you do on it and do you really spend all day cleaning? - meantion RoA, amount in mg and your aim from it (you using it for a rush/buzz or just stimulation for heavy work? and are you add/adhd.

Can you movee from task to task easy or just repetive?

I find I wind up just chatting and moaking long posts :p after I talk to my mate I am locking the comp for 2hr or summit, I find stims make me addictied tp the net. :D

Here is the thread *facepalm*

sorry i I did the vs thing wrong I dont get it ^^

Basically I am confused on something and thats motvation, energy and stimulent use. My room atm is a mess and has progressively got worse and theres loads I need to do, so much i procrastanate.

What I am asking is when you use amphetamine, meth or in my case ethyleh, concerta (con atm and stupidly I slam ethyl which I am dumping away) how do you feel, do you feeel like cleaningup everything and using toothbrushes to make sure the corners are as clean as possible? Genuinely I thought stims do that

I tell myself thats why I am dependent on concerta but if anything it works coming up then later you get bored and wind up on these forums making stupid posts (sorry guys) and browsing, facebooking, its 11pm so you clean abit and use more to finsh the room you wind up 2 days still up doing low level tasks and the room is still a mess.

2 reasons: usnig too much you aint motivated but high. Next if youve not slept or eaten you have non for the stims to use?

Amphetamine is the worse (UK street) I made a thread asking a stupid Q
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-and-just-can-t-be-bothered-would-AMPHET-help

What actually happened I got 14g and I pretty much spend 3 days up doing frig all no desire to clean. RItalin is different it helps alot more, ethylphen is midway. and going backwards is less rushy to most.

I find pregabalin (dont have atm) and stims you get nicely motivated.
Proper hits of Heroin are stimulating
but the worse was OxyContin my second time 20mg oral *crush* and 10mg snorted 40min, I had no control over myself - I took apart the bed,hoovered under and the fridge and that corner was super clean but that was years ago and the room was alright back then.

maybe ditch concerta/eth and find something weaker and non-addicrive? modnafil, caff, eph (EPHEDRINE). Or get my captured disapline sorted - force a break and dispensce 2-3 36mg concerta WHOLE and later 1-2 more

three important things I stay off iving and herin becasue that takes/wastes time
sleepig lately has became unstable but room being a mes I stay up to clean
eat more, I am skinny guy in gen and wanna gain weight I can eat 2.5K cals but I use stims ontop and walk 4mi for buprenorpine so I NEED more in me.

WHen you use a stim where doesthe engery come from? bvits, sugar/glucose?
I have bottles of generic lucazade glucose I drink 1 aday 1l/750cals its called boost active.
and also I like them monster, relentless drinks they are actually a huge cocktail of supps/stims

I take 2.5g oxiracetam 1-2 a day, fish oil, q10 multivit - i need really to blend the lot to make it easier taking per day.

Sorry if this thread seems a bit meeh or even infact trolling or piss taking like someone saying "i shot xxxmg (=huge dose) of morphine and my leg it in pain still, but its very serious. I should make a blog on this). MY mum really is pissed at me over it - I need my comp on really for work but turn off might be wise later or lock it for 3 hr so I cant use it. Unlesss by the weekend I can get it half clean I am gunna get thrown out. I really deep down need to sort it so I can move on and decorate/paint all here.

I can/will post pictures even I have on from 2009 when it wasnt a crackden. Infact if I had two cams I could take a photo of my room every day for xx month/year and see :D

After I eat this and drink this I might lock myselfout the comp for tonight (but so its still runin).

Last edited:
The vs thing is just supposed to be a cute little tagline that goes along with themed threads.

Anyway, cleaning when i slam meth is always hit or miss ( no pun intended.) I either get in the groove of cleaning or im too tweaked to function and end up doing something bizarre like picking my skin. It all depends on the quality of meth, how much i do, my mood at the time of shooting, etc. I usually slam heroin a bit after i slam meth and that is when i get in repetitive task mode, i.e., cleaning and arranging all the cabinets in my kitchen and lining them with non stick liner, washing every blanket and bedding in the house for the third time this week, etc. not that i reccomend slamming h and ice though. Sometimes i feel like i can feel the chemicals corroding away the inside walls of my veins.

btw meth I just put in the title. I dont use meth it's about amph, rit. Whenever I tweak get stimmed I do nothing like clean. See i tend to just do nothing LOL - atm its concerta I did 3 whole + 1 crushed ORAL of 36mg

I never read posts that are that long, but based on your title, stop slamming meth, get exercise, sleep, eat well, and give yourself positive reinforcing messages throughout the day.

Heh, its a double thread its about short/long term *amphetmaine and *Phenadate(eg, ritalin) use be it daily or 2-3x a week how it makes you feel, what do you do on it and do you really spend all day cleaning? - meantion RoA, amount in mg and your aim from it (you using it for a rush/buzz or just stimulation for heavy work? and are you add/adhd.

Can you movee from task to task easy or just repetive?

I find I wind up just chatting and moaking long posts :p after I talk to my mate I am locking the comp for 2hr or summit, I find stims make me addictied tp the net. :D

slamming, snorting, or plugging methmake me lazy. snorting used to make me motivated. oral makes me sick. and I never smoke, although that DOES make me incredibly wired, while still being relaxing. after a while, meth, and most stimulants in general, become more relaxing than stimulating. I plugged meth about an hour ago, and I spent about 30 minutes in a state resemblin the opi-nod, and it leveled out, and now I'm lying down on a beanbag, closing my eyes and relaxing, as well as making some posts here.

slamming, snorting, or plugging methmake me lazy. snorting used to make me motivated. oral makes me sick. and I never smoke, although that DOES make me incredibly wired, while still being relaxing. after a while, meth, and most stimulants in general, become more relaxing than stimulating. I plugged meth about an hour ago, and I spent about 30 minutes in a state resemblin the opi-nod, and it leveled out, and now I'm lying down on a beanbag, closing my eyes and relaxing, as well as making some posts here.

Stimulants always felt like that to me. When I'm alone on stims I just close my eyes and sit still not moving an inch. Don't know why that happens.

When I'm on amps like adderall or vyvanse (never done meth) I get excited bout doin somethin and 5 min later ill be like fuck this I'm bored and start somethin else. I managed to make some shelves yesterday for my room on adderall. Pretty fun but I get bored real quick w one task and move on to whatever pops in my head.

I should remove meth from the title for STIMS I dont use methamp as I am UK I have once or twice but its not something I have access too. I can get amphetamine here but I like Ritalin better. My mind is in 100's of places its strange but the most MOTIVED I wasm was on OXYCONTIN the seond time (first was an u/dose) I remember pushing myself away from the desk and cleaning the bed and everything and funny thing was it stopped and I went bahhhh and back at thee desk I tried loads more times never got that high. I think the thing with opiates is they kill the feeling of things being annoying. Stims just make me keyboard bash and stop sleep.

One day I'll crack a "how many Tony's does it take to clean a bedroom?" joke it'll be like

2 tonys will take 2 days it took to clear ONE DESK by putting it on the floor.
4 tonys pull back the fridge 2 hoover and 1 cleans one takes the rubbish - 1 day
7 tonys to post stupid threads on bluelight
3 to tell people about methadone ampules on the street at the bus stop because "he got amped up"
4 tonys to drive over to the bus stop and get the others to stop telling people about said drug - no one cares you love preg-a-fucking-balin
3 tonys to tell the lot the car was uninsured and they shouldnt drive with pupils bigger than the diameter of a pint glass
12 tonys to find a pint glass and compare
4 tonys to look for the >12 missing bags in his room of heroin
13 to supply drugs to the other tonys
5 tonys to start sorting the clothes out and stop half way then go one a chat site and talk about musclur serbians that interests only themselves
1 tony to realise that NO ONE IS ACTUALLY CLEANING
1 tony facepalms

4 days no sleep to make a room 10% cleaner £325 in drugs

.............. ONE DAY ONCE CLEAN THIS WILL Continue

On a serious note I am really wanting to get this place decorated though but it needs cleaning here is one room out of all I am gunna build on, I downloaded some "INSPIRATIONAL" pics to help reach my goal.

loft-bedroom1.jpg

http://blog.mocha.uk.com/loft-bedroom/

My room is a loft also I just found some thread sadly all the pics are dead but one:
http://qr.ai/i/mini/9ctxke9dqu4fk5v9.jpg
The room hasnt improved *facepalm*
THIS WAS APRIL
9ctxke9dqu4fk5v9.jpg

It's sad really: last week I did some. I have a bin for rubbish another for recycling then another for used drug para (needle wrapers, ctric, blisters filled a bin bag) and sharps (which I have more of I keep here int his drawer to sort later). The amount of paper over the floor is stupid, I should really get pics per week and do a blog..........

Last edited:
Stimulants always felt like that to me. When I'm alone on stims I just close my eyes and sit still not moving an inch. Don't know why that happens.

Adderall used to wake me the fuck up, and i'd be really motivated and interested in everything. coke was the same, until i started banging it (dont do blow anymore, more addictive than meth for me). most stims "sedate" me if i use fast-acting ROAs, particularly with rectal, smoking, and IV. If its a d-isomer amp or MPH, it always makes me tired like that. oral adderall and nasal coke were the ones that made me energetic and speedy.