• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

stimulant comedowns...

i have an adderall perscription 25mg xr and i feel the comedown everyday hwo do would i get my doctor to give me some kind of perscription to help the comedown

^don't ask how to score drugs from your doctor.

and gee whiz, why wouldn't you just tell him 'hi i need drugs to help my comedown on adderal that i may or may not be abusing'..why do you need us to tell you how to do this?

im not abusing i got a script but i dont know how i would word it that i wouldnt sound like im just doing it from drugs and im doing it for real

I forgot to say: exercise helps a lot. In general, keeping emotional side effects down, and if you're anxious and wound-up. The times I've worked out when I was having a bad day on speed it calmed me down a lot.

Eat some good food, stay hydrated, and sleep. If you can't sleep, lay down in a comfortable spot with a warm wet washcloth over your eyes. Benzos are always the best way to come down, if you can get your hands on em.

jcr4ck said:
im not abusing i got a script but i dont know how i would word it that i wouldnt sound like im just doing it from drugs and im doing it for real

Tell your doctor the feelings your having after you take your dose and hopefully he can help you out, just be honest because thats the only way ive ever got good drugs from the doctor, maybe im just a bad lier :p

Noone should have to feel the amp comedown every single day. Benzo's make me smile.