• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Sterile 0.9% NaCl saline 5mL droppers. I never knew these existed and I've been shooting for a decade.

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
I always thought sterile saline solutions can in larger bottles. Not little portable droppers with volumetric markings on it. Saline isn't necessary at all, but the portability of these things are lifesavers and enough for quite a few shots (~7-8 I'd say, I never fill up to the 1.0 mL mark because of complications - much more obviously if you're a 0.3 mL guy not afraid of a slip/slight miss, that's just crazy to me and some people believe it makes the shot stronger which is a myth).

It says not to inject, but I assume that's just for liability coverage purposes. You'll never have to use the water out the bottom of a dirty public sink again.

A saline solution will likely decrease the amount of substances dissolved in the prepared solution. So using a saline solution in the preparation of of an injection likely would have the opposite effect as distilled/pure water would allow for the the most substance to be absorbed and delivered by the H20.

Water is only capable of dissolving so much before it’s saturated. Adding table salt to a glass of water shows this as eventually it won’t dissolve.

That being said there are areas where injection is much safer from a public tap.. USA not perfect.. but Greece hell no. So I think it’s where you are at.

If it’s sterile and only saline.. I’m having trouble seeing why it wouldn’t be safe and a good call.

Check with the locals.. they will know.

Last edited: