• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Stems

I'm just saying I've gotten a fair amount of really good hash from not a lot of stems. A half ounce of stems can easily get you up to two grams of excellent hash. The key to it wash for less than thirty seconds. Ten seconds may only get you one gram but it will be POTENT!

I'm just saying I've gotten a fair amount of really good hash from not a lot of stems. A half ounce of stems can easily get you up to two grams of excellent hash. The key to it wash for less than thirty seconds. Ten seconds may only get you one gram but it will be POTENT!

Damn I am about start saving my stems did not realize how useful they can be. Never made hash but once I have enough stems saved up I know who I am asking for help.

I am pretty sure that has already been proven to be wrong in this thread by several people. Maybe more trouble then it is worth to some but not desperate. Why not utilize all parts of the plant?

First off, ew.

Now that we are past that, he can make a stem tea, which is very easy, just boil water and put a lot of butter in it because thc is extracted in fat. Now take a tea bag and open it and I prefer to leave some tea in there because this is disgusting. Make sure the water boils and you have enough butter and stems, and from here you can make it like normal tea but id leave the tea bag in there for a while to make sure all the thc is extracted into the tea.

I hope this will help you and your friend.

First off, ew.

Now that we are past that, he can make a stem tea, which is very easy, just boil water and put a lot of butter in it because thc is extracted in fat. Now take a tea bag and open it and I prefer to leave some tea in there because this is disgusting. Make sure the water boils and you have enough butter and stems, and from here you can make it like normal tea but id leave the tea bag in there for a while to make sure all the thc is extracted into the tea.

I hope this will help you and your friend.

If you boil it in milk then it might be better, but I don't believe there's any significant thc in stems, it's produced in trichomes on the outside of buds & leaves.

I boil them in milk with my vaped bud & a few leaves, but it's just to add a bit of cannabis flavour, all the taste is gone from vaped bud.