• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Stemetil - Prochlorperazine: Interactions

AlexxRed

Bluelighter
Hi,

Recently while going through my medicine cabinet I found some stemetil. Curious about if it was good for nausea like maxolon I checked it out to find out that it is also an antipsychotic.

Just wondering if someone was experiencing nausea from having taken something such as 14b, or just feeling ill after a weekend/binge of Meth and MDXX what would the interactions be? (In a dose for nausea, which is 5mg).

As for higher doses is this something that would help if someone was having a episode of drug induced psychosis?

Prochlorperazine is a phenothiazine antipsychotic.
It is like Thorazine; check Thorazine interactions with other drugs.

logically stemetil could help during a drug induced psychosis.

AlexxRed said:
Hi,

Recently while going through my medicine cabinet I found some stemetil. Curious about if it was good for nausea like maxolon I checked it out to find out that it is also an antipsychotic.

Just wondering if someone was experiencing nausea from having taken something such as 14b, or just feeling ill after a weekend/binge of Meth and MDXX what would the interactions be? (In a dose for nausea, which is 5mg).

As for higher doses is this something that would help if someone was having a episode of drug induced psychosis?

i have taken Chlorpromazine (Thorazine i think) after Meth and MDMA, (when i got home and was feeling a bit scatty and needed to straighten up to deal with a serious issue), and it was GREAT. I improved my mood (I am guessing because it blocks dopamine autoreceptors), and calmed me down (blocks Histamine 1 receptors), and lowered my blood presure (blocks alpha1 receptors), and also blocks 5HT2 receptors to get the brain back to normal.

I have tried it a few times and always thought it was a great way to end 'a big night'.