• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

State of Origin 2008

booooooo

damn that second qld try was awesome

That was a great game to watch. So many fights. So many big hits.

Israel Folau is just too good in the air.

and the grounding on that 2nd try... magical.

Qld deserved it.

It was a fantastic match.

NSW played with no heart, where soft in defence and no where near skillful enough to win that match.

Braith Anasta was an absolute joke. He was expected to bring flair into the attack and he brought something that was way short of anything near an A game.

The sad thing for NSW too was that QLD didn't actually play *that good*. They definately played a lot better than NSW though and definately deserved the win.

I will also back the Israel Folau train. He was fucking magic on the wing and the perfect compliment to anything JT put up into the air. Well done, great player!

You are being too kind Eggman... Qld played ordinary once they lost Prince (understandably), yet had enough ticker to dispatch an even pathetic NSW team.

Any other year, particularly with a Johns or other stearing them around they should have racked up the points with all the field position and ball they had. They only managed to score that one (rather soft) try in 2 whole games!

I was worried that Boyd would have been a soft target for bombs, yet they always seemed to head to Folou (un-fucking-stoppable) or find Inglis.

Quin was a liability, should never be picked again.

Anyone else notice Haynes drop like a sack of shit once again, only to get up 2-3min later. Now I'm all for staying down when you are injured but he seriously does it every week. Great player.... lacking heart. I hope the Kiwis run over the top of him come the end of year.