• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Starting to feel addicted to Phenibut

KratomIsAwsome

Greenlighter
Ive been using about 1-6 grams for a week then last week 1-2 then now im cutting back to 250mg-1g and im depressed and think like im a psycho and my nose runs when i stop, my chest hurts, my foot spasms when it wears off and i cant stop thinking about it.

How can i taper off the capsules i already take klonopin 0.5 2x a day as rx'ed and i have 28 caps left each 250mg.

I know kava helps but im wondering if i should ask my doc for gabapentin or lyrica for withdrawls or baclofen but i dont want to be called a seeker this monday.

Is gabapentin stronger than lyrica or which one and i doubt ill be prescribed ghb for wds i mean alcohol is gaba a and b but gabapentin and lyrica are gaba a not b.

Any herbs that bind to gaba b receptors or is kava the strongest even though its gaba a?

please log out of your regular account before posting!

anonymous -----> other drugs

Lyrica is stronger than gab; its the same thing but hits you a bit different but gab did come out first.

just cut back on Phenibut and slowly get off; if its only been 2 weeks then you should be able to quit and just get over it.

the tolerance builds quick, so if you go hard for a week or two, that same 6MG/day will be NOTHING quick. I used to take 3MG in AM and 3MG in PM at least 3-4 days a week but before you know it I wasnt feeling shit; it builds too quick to keep up.

your best bet is to taper down; or just STOP COMPLETELY use the kava to help w/ the WD and go from there.

Did you ever happen to come on this forum and look up "how frequently is it ok to take Phenibut without getting addicted"?

If so, you'd find that it's VERY addictive if you take it more than twice a week.

Did you read the back of your tub?

It recommends not taking more than 4 grams in a week yet you took up to 6 grams every day for a week????

I hate to give you an attitude, but I keep seeing people coming on here addicted to this shit because they didn't even bother to find out how much was ok to take.

I don't get it.

Don't substitute it for any other drugs. Just taper with phenibut or cold turkey. Is this stuff really that addictive? Some people say its too mild to be enjoyed and others say its great.

yes, its very addictive it seems to those who have not used heavy drugs often; I am an ex dope fiend/current dope fiend on a 12MG of Suboxone; so still to this day I do not feel its that great but does make you that much "happier" throughout the day when your dose is still low and its somewhat "new" to you.

I used to be a gbl/ghb addict, sucked when tolerance rose and good effects diminished

Idk if its bad idea to start phenibut but I might for some nerve/joint problems I have would probably be better if its mild but I dont want to waste money on nothing

also from boston :)

I used to be a GBL/GHB addict myself, which is what lead me to Phenibut; similar effects but just takes MUCH LONGER to get that feel; even after the first hour or two, you might not feel a damn thing. then in the third/fourth hour you might notice your day is a bit "brighter" than usual and that is the Phenibut working; nothing out of the ordinary, just a bit more happiness, ha.

if my nigga ever comes across G here in Boston.. well, I wont even say what to do!

Haha, might give it a try then. I doubt ill be going near G, it was FUN for a while but definitely couldn't have it around. Have a good one my nigga