• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

stamps you'd like to see on pressed pills.

Guitars have been done.
Trumpets have been done.
I don't see the attractiveness of serotoninstorms suggestion, but it could be done. There were outpressed Versaces back in 2002 or so that had that level of detail on the medusa head. Oh to have those pills again...
I think the recycle symbol has been done, maybe not with three arrows, but I've seen pills with 2 arrows in a circle.
The handicap/wheelchair logo has been done.
The swastika logo has been done.

At this point I imagine its actually reasonably difficult to come up with something completely original. I for one cannot think of anything new and exciting, especially not that would be easily identified.

Damien8787 said:
I don't really drop and I have seen less than a handful of pills in my life so this may already be around. I thought a radiation symbol would be cool. Probably look better on a yellow pill though.

pill3ho7.jpg

Edit: threw in a couple more.
I've had ones with the handicapped symbol on em =D I would like to see Wu-Tang W's or the dragon from mortal kombat.

I want a roll with my face on it. I'd press like a shitload of them.

Either that or I'd press rolls that are stamped exactly like some OTC shit so everything is gravy.

I would like to see a flaming banana being turned over by a spatula being held by a manniquin(sp) hand.

me personaly i would love to see betty boop stamped on a pill i so love her!:D
all for betty say I!

A butterfly shaped pill:) Actually i have seen many many pills that u guys want. Tits which were called ufos, music, notes, explorer, @ signed pills, tortoise shaped pills. Ive also seen a pill which was blue and had a penis on it. The green, red, blue sky pills were amazing in 2004. The ones that i loved were the love pills which were blue green red and oval shaped. I cant find any reports on em on pillreports. they were intense. Im from europe btw but moved to the au:) u can check out a few pills which i made a report on at pillreports. http://www.pillreports.com/index.ph...ntents=all&rating=all&submit2.x=0&submit2.y=0

a Fritz the cat or Mr. Natural pill, that would be sweet

apparently Mr. Natural made it on to some blotter:
A4v.thumb.jpg

would work on a largish pill tho

Religious symbols would be funny. Crosses, crescent, stars of david, etc :)

I saw some awesome wookiefoot stamps but I would love to see a stealie on a print, or somethin like pac man

I'd like to see the componant diagrams for electronic components - transistors, resistors, diodes capacitors, etc. These would only be understood by the true l33t, the kings of society, electronic buffs. Like me.

Plus you could arrange them into schematics.

Damien8787 said:
I don't really drop and I have seen less than a handful of pills in my life so this may already be around. I thought a radiation symbol would be cool. Probably look better on a yellow pill though.

pillmc5.jpg

pill2bg0.jpg

Edit: threw in a couple more.

I've had radiation pressed pills... they where pressed on white. They did look cool. %) It took me ages to recognise the sharper radiation symbol when we had them. It sometimes takes a while to recognise what the press is doesn't it?

Damien8787 said:
^ I thought that same exact thing. I guess you could always justify/rationalize it by acknowledging that it is an ancient symbol thats reputation was tarnished by the Nazis.

Yes yes true they did however take the symbol and turn it around to make the swastika.

Whoever came up with the ohm symbol, thats a good one.