• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

stamps you'd like to see on pressed pills.

I don't really drop and I have seen less than a handful of pills in my life so this may already be around. I thought a radiation symbol would be cool. Probably look better on a yellow pill though.

pillmc5.jpg

pill2bg0.jpg

pill3ho7.jpg

Edit: threw in a couple more.

Last edited:
Indelibleface said:
The one I always wanted, I actually found a few years ago -- a green skull and crossbones.

It was funny, I remember having several pills to choose from: nine purple ferraris and one green skull and crossbones. I was like, "Well, it looks poisonous. There's no way I'm not taking that green one!"

I've always wanted to see a skull and crossbones. The only thing that would seal the deal is if it was a black pill or something haha. A stealie would be cool as shit. I think a rabbit on a white pill would be cool, and probably what I would press out if I was in the position to make a pill of my own. A gonzo fist would be hard as fuck to put on a pill but if someone could do it boy would it be cool. the letters DEA would be funny as fuck, especially if the DEA pills were supreme clean doses. Someone said handcuffs earlier, which would also be a real funny batch.

I always thought it would be funny to press out a multicolored rainbow of pills pressed to look exactly like fruit loops, though i suppose that would just be begging for a "think of the children!"

one that says fuck the police around the thickness (edges i guess you could say)
one thaat just says "mdma"

A weed leaf stamp would be pretty solid.

Here's a funny hypothetical situation:

What would you do if you came across a swazsticka stamped pill? Let's even say they have been tested to be very pure/high quality MDMA. Would you have problems taking one? I wonder if anyones ever printed that before lol. That would be "stamps you'd be like holy shit if you saw on pressed pills".

^ I thought that same exact thing. I guess you could always justify/rationalize it by acknowledging that it is an ancient symbol thats reputation was tarnished by the Nazis.

rickolasnice said:
MDMA 200mg, MDA 200mg.. etc.. etc..

MDMA 150mg Speed 50mg.. etc..

i second that. "mdma 120mg" would be nice.

Would be cool if they just pressed the crystals into pill shape but I guess that's never going to happen :(

Junglistvibe said:
Would be cool if they just pressed the crystals into pill shape but I guess that's never going to happen :(
molly micro dots? cool idea

Junglistvibe said:

MDMA alone is not possible to be pressed. It needs binders to hold them together.

alias. said:

What would you do if you came across a swazsticka stamped pill? Let's even say they have been tested to be very pure/high quality MDMA. Would you have problems taking one? I wonder if anyones ever printed that before lol. That would be "stamps you'd be like holy shit if you saw on pressed pills".

Now that is a wiered situation. lol.
I would deffinitly take that.;)

dammit i think of these all the time and now ironically my mind is blank... but yea the no-smoking sign would be really cool and so would the bio-hazard sign

Damien8787 said:
I don't really drop and I have seen less than a handful of pills in my life so this may already be around. I thought a radiation symbol would be cool. Probably look better on a yellow pill though.

pillmc5.jpg

pill2bg0.jpg

Nice, radiation symbol is a pretty cool idea. I think it'd look better on a blue or red pill myself.

I'm pretty sure the poke-ball has been done,
but not multicolored.
I'd love some skull and crossbones type shit.
what about having a big 3d tit popping out?

id love to see pills being pressed with "MDMA 150mg" on one side and "pfizer" on the other.

alias. said:
A weed leaf stamp would be pretty solid.

Lmao, that made me chuckle

At the ned of the day, a pills a pill, and just so long as im buzzin' like a fairy, doesent matter where theyre from and what they got in them :D

Im sure its been done, but the one i'd love to see most around the Uk would just be a DECENt pill with a smiley face on it, it'd sum the whole thing up ^_^

i saw photos of swazstickas (sp?) logos on mandrax pills in a page of south africa..
and stamps?
zelda´s triforce

triforce.gif

the evangelion nerv logo!

Nerv.jpg

a pill that says "bunk" sounds fun in this drunken state lol (of course the pill haves like 150 mg of mdma)