• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ST ALBANS, WEST & surrounds. What the hell happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON_THE_NOD

Greenlighter
Hi ALL, I'm new to this site & want to start my first post with the burning question in my head.

Has the H scene gone to s""" coz I cant get a result from a point seven on the west anymore. Am I missing something or do I just have S""" contacts. PLZ tell me that there is still a good scene somewhere out there coz I'm sick of chasing a decent avenue. I've had enough so I'm resorting to the good old internet to inspire or I'm gonna pack my bags & find a better scene.

What are your thoughts on the current quality.

THX in advance :)

Nah its not just you, unfortunalty a heroin attacking virus has obliterated all the heroin on this planet. Its all gone.
Some say theres hope outside of the solar system but obviously it will take some time to reach it.

It certainly seems that way however not long ago it was BOOMING in my area, who can vouch 4 me on here

Hey, sorry but this kind of question isn't allowed. See the guidelines:

2. DONT request information on the availability OR pricing of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else. (Amended to include pricing 21/11/02 in line with standard Forum practise).

As you realise, it is all about who you know, and this kind of thread isn't really productive. From the guidelines:

Any further threads on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.