• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Spice + alcohol?

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
Me and my buddies are smoking Spice this afternoon, and an another buddy just gave me call that he'll come over with some liqour. I don't know if any of you heard of it, it's called "palinka" it's a fruity brandy in Hungary, it's contains around 55% of alcohol. (actually today is "new years eve" to me, I have to spend tomorrow's night with my family...).

It's a new brand of Spice (it hit the market two weeks ago) it's milder than the usual Spice, with more similar effects to weed, no matter how much we smoked there's no "I'm gonna faint" feeling. (And as you can see I can write while high, sorry for possible typos lol).

The guy will be here soon, so my question is what are the risks of drinking hard liqour while high on Spice? Of course we wont smoke after the drinks, even normal weed can give you a hard time if you smoke it while you're drunk.

Would it be fun, or we should wait untill the Spice wears off? If we do it like that, I heard that booze can bring back the effects of cannabinols is that true?

The last time I smoked Spice I ended up in the Emergency room...i can't imagine that adding liquor to Spice is a very good idea. But that's just my humble opinion.

The last time I smoked Spice I ended up in the Emergency room...i can't imagine that adding liquor to Spice is a very good idea. But that's just my humble opinion.
I completely agree with this. However, if he received a new batch with much milder effects similar to weed as he said then it won't be as bad.

In my opinion alcohol and weed just leaves me feeling really really drunk instead of high and drunk, so I'd recommend not drinking. Or, I'd recommend stopping at 2-3 shots.

I've done it a couple times the alcohol reduces the anxiety and panic feelings but you definitely feel more fucked up while on it. It's not really that dangerous I had a friend who would smoke spice throughout the night while drinking.