Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed

fliQ

Bluelighter
ive only done speed once and it wasnt much but i was wondering how many lines you have to to feel it also how many lines r in a point

howlongs a piece of string?
depending on how big you do your lines will determine how many lines you get out of your point - maybe 4?
How much it will take you to get where you want to be (whereever that is) will depend on your body type, senesitivity to speed, set and setting ect not to mention the quality of the speed. But I would recommend snorting half the point- if that doesn't do much then snort the rest.
Sorry mate, don't do speed that much - so this won't help that much.
Have fun

As has been said, it depends on how much the speed has been cut.

i find, especially with cut speed, that you need to do it a few times till you can notice/appreciate the effects. Just think about how your feeling and mindset a little, and you might notice it alittle easier.

This question is pretty much answered now. Remember it's easy to overdo it with speed. If you'd like to read some experience reports from people who have used amphetamines, check www.erowid.org --> Plants & Drugs --> Methamphetamine Vault

--> Effects
--> Experiences

For completeness, a "point" is supposed to be 100 milligrams, or 0.1 grams. Whether that makes 1 line, 1 night's supply or enough to save for later depends on the purity of your substance, and your experience with/tolerance to it.

BigTrancer :)

Well.. how long is a piece of string is the correct answer...
We used to get some pretty crappy speed... that i know for certain was cut with glucose at a 1:1 ratio. so we used to go a point in 2 lines...
But in the end, it all comes down to the person -
Also note, that speed and first attempts, usually it's hard to tell the difference between buzzing, especially at a low dose. As you get used of the effects and the like, you will notice euphoria at times. I used to get really euphoric off speed, then it all just changed... now i get tired, and want to go to sleep, so don't do meth much anymore.

Anyway, take as much as you feel you need - increase the dosage as required.

Strong Speed?

There is NEVER an amount of speed which will do you physically over. No doubt chowin down a kg of great stuff may do you damage.

Speed Quality is answered with 3 pieces of info
1) Cook Time
2) Purity of Precursors (Purity of Chems used to create the reaction/product)
3) Cutting Compound (Chem used can play a major part in weaking strong gear)

In the end, you want a gear which is NOT in rock form, a FLUFFY light weight form, which is WHITE, NOT BEIGE, NOT RED, NOT GREEN, but WHITE!

Obviously ICE form is a purer form, although, epsom having a role here, people are quite pathetic in not knowing how to pick the gear from the salts.

The ONLY way people have successfully cut Meth without it burning black/white or have given people a visual difference, is MSM.

MSM is used BEFORE crystalisation of the Meth (evaporating water to give a powder) to cut the product. When mixed with the water (which contains the meth), it allow no physical appearances to show and will take part and bind to the form of the Meth Powder.

In idiot form, MSM allows you to add extra weight to the product without worrying about changing the chem structure of it.

In short! Buy gear from someone who trust. Alot of the gear which is local is made local. You just gotta know someone who is willing not to cut their product :)

- SWIM

very true swim
some of the best gear ive had was lime green, a point kept me up for well over 24 hours, i had a reasonable tolerance to it at the time, i started off as taking a point at a time. I know plenty of ppl that will make a point last 3-4 lines... then they go harder as tolerance takes effect

My nanna tells me about when she was a kid a point will usually be enough to keep 2 people awake all night, and she's pretty sure that it's uncut. Sometimes it's rock, sometimes it's crystal, and sometimes it's powder. But there is no real way of telling how pure a product is until you either GCS it or actually consume it.

1) Cook Time
Can you please elaborate on how cooking time affects the quality? i thought a chemical is a chemical, regardless of how long it took to make (?)

if im goen out ill have a one point line of pure (or as close as i can)
just to get me buzzing and started till i get to where im goen, and to make me a lil more comfertable, untill i get a pill into me...

but i must admit i do get more common blood noses now, especially the morning after...
but then again i did have my nose quatarised twice as a kid, so dunno

best advice: TRIAL AND ERROR
just have a lil, then a lil more and more and more till ya know what gets ya goen, but dun go do sum stupid amount...

by:swim
In the end, you want a gear which is NOT in rock form, a FLUFFY light weight form, which is WHITE, NOT BEIGE, NOT RED, NOT GREEN, but WHITE!

i get the so called fluffy stuff when i come across it. it is rockish and power the rockish part will become powder if u put presure on it. like its 50/50 in the bag(large rocks an powder and when i get it its a light yellow after few hours in room temp it becomes white

by swim
1) Cook Time
2) Purity of Precursors (Purity of Chems used to create the reaction/product)
3) Cutting Compound (Chem used can play a major part in weaking strong gear)

what about the bases"ketone" and "suedo" <-- sorry bought the spelling

u then have to jugge them diffrently?????

fliq: try and find the lou with the SMELL its nick name in melb is "cat piss" i cant describe the smell but its noticable like u smell it one week and the next week u will be like yeh same shit

well I get mine straight from the cook!!

but usually I will rack up an entire point in a line and smash that!

2C-R2D2:

The most common route to methamphetamine is a "REDUCTION" of (PSEUDO)Ephedrine. Imagine cooking a cake. A cake takes 45 minutes set at 180 degrees. If you change the settings, The cake can be burnt, but not cooked on the inside, cooking the cake for 1 hour at 160 degrees, expect it to be dry.... Same goes for chemical reactions, especially the reduction of ephedrine. Ephedrine must say bye bye to the hydrogen whatever ya wanna call it. This must be removed to create Methamphetamine. It can only be removed OVER TIME, not in 1 big bang! Therefore, like cooking a cake, the reduction of ephedrine needs to have specific ratios and mathematical equations to be solved before a person can ultimately create the "BEST amphetamines on this planet".

Here is a little tip for the clueless and nieve:

PURE METH = SWEET TASTE, NOT Sour/Bitter!

Btw... Whoever mentioned Ketone as a base? ... A base is created by setting the pH of the reduced fluid above 12.8.
Giving the solution an alkaline pH gives the properties of the meth "oil" a base/or powder which then to be able to SAFELY consume it, you must return the pH towards neutral (pH 7.5->6.5).

This is how the "BASE" is created. Unfortunately there can be no "FreeBASE" form of Methamphetamine. Ketone is a Solvent! It will give the product a sweet smell to it. Sudo is slang for Pseudoephedrine, the main ingredient which will get reduced to methamphetamine. It is NO different to what is put into Sudafed or any other sinus/nasal decongestant.

& Special-T.B.K :: Everyone knows a cook, Your next door neighbour may be one! Notice how there is pathetic gear on the streets of late? Notice how people do nothin but bitch of recent? Its due to the stupidity and lack of knowledge by our local hardcore cooks which is the reason why.

Cooks who do the big batches will have up to date techniques and will always have the same quality of gear which is nothing more than their tag.

The oldskool Ethanol + dH20 is of no use no more in Australia! Gakks have hit and unless you know the way around extractions *which even a doofus can work out* then yes, Expect to be sold unreacted crud! Dexies are being sold as gear, be careful.. You may not like the comedown 6 hours later.

- SWIM

My god - until now I thought I knew the limits that misinformation can reach, but after reading a number of posts by SWIM I don't know.....

Ephedrine must say bye bye to the hydrogen whatever ya wanna call it. This must be removed to create Methamphetamine.

Ephedrine says bye bye to oxygen not hydrogen to yield methamphetamine. This can happen in a number of ways.

Here is a little tip for the clueless and nieve:
PURE METH = SWEET TASTE, NOT Sour/Bitter!
Here's a tip for the moron that wrote the above - you must not have any teeth left from all the sugar you've been eating.

Btw... Whoever mentioned Ketone as a base? ... A base is created by setting the pH of the reduced fluid above 12.8.
Giving the solution an alkaline pH gives the properties of the meth "oil" a base/or powder which then to be able to SAFELY consume it, you must return the pH towards neutral (pH 7.5->6.5).

Wtf are you on about. Let's clear this up for the rest of the community:

The smokable form of meth is actually a salt which means its meth with an attached hydrochloride molecule (HCl). If a base is added to this, it will react with the HCl part of the meth salt, leaving pure meth freebase which is an oil. If hydrochloric acid is added to this, it will turn back into its smokable salt form. pH is related to the concentration of an alkaline solution and for the base to react with the HCl part of the meth salt, the concentration must be high enough to produce a pH of around 12.

This is how the "BASE" is created. Unfortunately there can be no "FreeBASE" form of Methamphetamine.
Freebase is simply a term give to a melcule freed from its salt form yet its not strictly a chemical term.

Ketone is a Solvent!
It just gets funnier as I read. Ketone is a generic term for organic substances where there is an oxygen atom attached someowhere in the middle of a carbon chain. Acetone is an example. Its structure is

CH3-CO-CH3

and it happens to be a solvent.

Methcathinone, which has similar effects to methamphetamine is a white solid and its formula is C10H13NO. And yes its a KETONE. And no its NOT a solvent.

Notice how people do nothin but bitch of recent? Its due to the stupidity and lack of knowledge by our local hardcore cooks which is the reason why.
Maybe you should show them.

Edit: Formula for acetone rearranged to one line so it is displayed correctly

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up Runner.

SWIM, 2 things; Firstly on this forum we try to keep discussions on syntheses limited to what's necessary for HR related discussions. Some of your posts are at least heading in this direction, but many are broader and less defined in approach.

Secondly, please provide references to any claims you make. Sometimes checking validity of a statement can remind or educate you of another aspect which in turn may affect what you write.

Pure meth HCl has no smell whatsoever, and is bitter to the taste.

From the Merck Index (a chemistry bible to some) on methamphetamine

Derivative Type: Hydrochloride
CAS Registry Number: 51-57-0
Additional Names: "Speed"; "meth"; "ice"
Trademarks: Amphedroxyn (Lilly); Desfedrin; Desoxyfed; Desoxyn (Abbott); Destim (Central Pharm.); Doxephrin; Drinalfa (Squibb); Gerobit (Gerot); Hiropon; Isophen (Knoll); Madrine (Langley); Methampex (Lemmon); Methedrine (Burroughs Wellcome); Methylisomyn; Pervitin (Temmler); Soxysympamine (Ferndale); Syndrox (McNeil); Tonedron (Grimault)
Molecular Formula: C10H15N.HCl
Molecular Weight: 185.70.
Percent Composition: C 64.68%, H 8.68%, N 7.54%, Cl 19.09%
Properties: Crystals, mp 170-175°. Bitter taste. [a]D25 +14 to +20°. Sol in water, alcohol, chloroform. Practically insol in ether. A 1% aq soln is neutral or slightly acid to litmus. LD50 i.p. in mice: 70 mg/kg (Lands).
Melting point: mp 170-175°
Optical Rotation: [a]D25 +14 to +20°
Toxicity data: LD50 i.p. in mice: 70 mg/kg (Lands)

Bold added for detail

In my above post the formula for acetone is
CH3-CO-CH3

Something happened with spacing when i tried to attach the O with a double bond to middle carbon

It's all abut education, and many of us arrived here thinking we knew more than we actually did. I was definitely one of them. But humble makes pure so we'll see...

Shame on me runner, I missed your mistake.