• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed with fentanyl

msbrownstone

Greenlighter
So basically I picked up my daily fentanyl like 12 hours ago and when I got home and loaded it and smoked it it felt like I took a big hit of meth but it didnt taste like meth at all I'm trying to figure out what I took. I'm not feeling any withdrawals but idk if that's because this has maybe a little in it or if the speedyness in it is helping to disguise the withdrawals. Any ideas on what I could have possibly been sold. It looks like a powder with small shards in it. I thought i was sold fetty with meth in it because the shards but I know what meth tastes like and this is not it. Maybe bath salts. I've never done them so I'm not sure how they make you feel. I know I am wired tho and trying to figure out what I got sold. Also this is my first time posting here I wasnt sure what category to put this under sry if I put in in the wrong place.

You'd have to have it tested somehow, either with a colour change reagent, fentanyl test strip, or professionally.
You can't tell for certain by just looking or ingesting it.

That said it certainly doesnt sound like fent or any opioid. Meth is almost never added to fent for obvious reasons...