• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed while on Bupropion/Wellbutrin

P

partyonbupropion

Hello

I've been looking all over but I can't seem to find a proper consistent answer for this. I guess there might be none, but still want to give it a try.

I'm going to a rave soon, and since it's a long one I wanna be able to dance like 12-18 hours, with breaks inbetween of course, and my plan is to do some speed for this. I'm on Bupropion/wellbutrin 300mg which I'm going off a couple of days before the event. I've taken speed before, but that was before I started Bupropion.

When I've been looking around for answers, some people seem to say this might be bad idea due to seizure risk, but I'm not prone to seizures. Some people say that instead this would enhance the effect of the speed. I also seem to be quite tolerant to drugs, in case that matters.

So what do you think, should I go for it or not? I would really prefer doing speed before ecstacy/mdma since I wanna dance for long.

Thank you :)

By speed do you mean methamphetamine? Mephedrone? Adderall?

I wouldnt take speed to dance for hours it makes my heart beat so fast i typically want to just ly down. Picture the feeling of walking on a tredmil up hill at a non tiring but just enough to feel a lil hot thats kinda what lying down feels like because your body is already pumping like crazy now picture ttying to dance on top of that

To more specifically answer your question

Wellbutrin is structurally related to amphetamine and mdma the major difference between on the benzene ring the diamond looking thing is a chlorine and it has a ketone group (two lines and a o attached) which makes it fall under the class of a subsituted cathione

However both wellbutrin and amphetamine as well as mdma are phenylethylamines

However, if you watch whats in my baggie on youtube by vice youll see when tested by reagents molly consistly comes up as bathsalts

Anyway my phones gunna die

Reply to "Speed while on Bupropion/Wellbutrin"

Reply to "Speed while on Bupropion/Wellbutrin"

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/817905-Speed-while-on-Bupropion-Wellbutrin

Thanks for your answer! I'm not sure of the exact american definition of speed, the closest thing out the three I guess would be aderall?

I refer to the term speed usually used in europe, as a party drug for raves etc, which is usually called just amphetamine. If that makes anything clearer :)