• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Speed pills weird hearing/ringing

Billbobbillington

Greenlighter
Just wondering if anyone has any insight on something that had happened regarding speed. I ate about 6 "ice" stamped speed pills (presumably methamphetamine) over the course of yesterday afternoon and last night. They seemed much stronger than before and I was experiencing much more euphoria than I have previously had with these pills. Anyway fast forward to now, I still feel like I'm high after I had taken a pill around 5 or 6 hours ago, and when I get up to go to the bathroom I'm getting lightheaded, and after I'm done my piss I get this weird almost like dulled hearing sensation with some ringing and everything sounds kind of weird walking back to my room then after about 20 seconds it returns to normal. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this before and can offer me some insight.

You should be fine. This is normal to happen. Those pills aren't regulated in any way shape or form, last week's bag could be weak, this week's "strong" and the next week something else entirely.. as I said you'll be fine this will go away once you get food and sleep. 5-6 hours in you're still at the high plateau of the high, give yourself 24 hours and 8 hours sleep and a couple square meals and you will be right as rain.