Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed in Base form questions.

iPKNHRD

Bluelighter
Yeah so I was just wondering if smoking speed in form of bass was worth it or not. If its easy and if its more effective than oral ingestion.

The base I've had in the past was thick, moist and pure white. It would goo up slowly after being chopped by a razor. The effects of the base were intense and euphoric like.

The stuff that I have now is a lot drier yet still pasty. When I attempted to cut it up it didn't goo up at all and pretty much stayed exactly same. Since then I have learned that heating the base will dry it out so it is able to be snorted.

I haven't touched anything in a long long time so I'm heaps rusty with this kind of shit now and my tolerance is heaps low.

If I wanted to maximize the effects of the base what would be the most effective way to take it?

Dropping it? The rubbing into the gums or the soaking under the tongue technique? Smoking it? or Snorting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it dose, I've tried a little bit using a glass pipe while it was still dry and pasty. It smoked but burnt very quickly. So then I put a bit more in, and a tap drop of water then lit up, it still smoked but burnt very quickly.

Dude it really depends if it is smokable or not. If it is wet I would wager it wont smoke well, if you can dry it out and have access to a pipe you are as well to try it. In my experience smoking meth is the best ROA (I haven't shot though) but you need relatively pure meth for it to be worth it. If it isn't pure you can't get enough meth in a breath to give a good rush.

If it is high quality shit I reccomend smoking if that is possible. Snorting would be your easiest other option. I have read and heard plugging meth is extremely intense, so if it is not suitabe for smoking and you don't IV this would likely be a good way to get the most bang for your buck so to speak.

First Post here,

Similar question, if the base is pasty, what would be the best method to dry it out and make it smokable?

Sorry, didn't answer question, hot plate, 50c or so, little bit bicarbonate......mix on hot plate......only try a little first go....bicarbonate sucks to snort, so maybe find something like it....

Plugging is by far the best ROA I believe, but takes some time to get it right, and maximum yield.

After lots of practice smoking or more correctly vaping speed(meth, ice...etc), I found it really hard on the body and desire to redoes is constant, chasing a rush that's not there.....or almost impossible to get after your first couple tokes.........(sitting around smoking with mates or during sex is fun in it self)

but with plugging, I use about half I would via smoking, and seldom redose....and so I can get essential body rest, I use in morning almost exclusively.....3 days without sleep is the worst part of speed, that is if you want to have a functioning life....

please go easy if never plugging before, it can hit hard if you use too much......start with small doses....and practice with water or something, so you don't waste the good stuff by accident....

happy for plugging questions......

JBB

Last edited:
Dude it really depends if it is smokable or not. If it is wet I would wager it wont smoke well, if you can dry it out and have access to a pipe you are as well to try it. In my experience smoking meth is the best ROA (I haven't shot though) but you need relatively pure meth for it to be worth it. If it isn't pure you can't get enough meth in a breath to give a good rush.

If it is high quality shit I reccomend smoking if that is possible. Snorting would be your easiest other option. I have read and heard plugging meth is extremely intense, so if it is not suitabe for smoking and you don't IV this would likely be a good way to get the most bang for your buck so to speak.

This is ozzie made "freebase" meth aka speed. So full of cuts because freebase meth at room temp isn't exactly a solid. in fact it's pretty much a goopy liquid that will set in a freezer into crystalish solid mass. Unless there is solvent residue as well and it's all just banged in a bag and top dollar asked for half assed cooks who should just do the world a favor and stop. Master chef your not. Competent?? No. Do you really understand what your doing? No. It's never been and never will be meth HCL or as it's known now days "ice". "Ice" lol not even on par with 4 MAR aka U4RIA but you would need a serious 4 MAR binge to understand...

Freebase generally is always smokeable no matter what the chemical in question. Would I IV it, hell no with a PH around 10! Would I pay money for the dirty shit? No. Would I laugh in the face of someone who stated "It's pure speed man". Yeah! Fuck yeah mate grab your chain and jerk it.

If the humidity is low, base will dry easy just being left on a plate, then chop and snort it. I wouldn't bother with smoking it, snorting should do the trick if you haven't used in a while.
Anyway, from what I've heard and read most base in Aus is just meth hcl that has water or who knows what other liquid in it.

If its smokeable base which most isn't(it burns rather than vapes) I'd just plug it. Plugged speed is only beaten by IV in terms of intensity and euphoria.

The leftovers in this stuff are absolutely terrible for your body and I regret smoking it every time I've ever smoked it. I'd do an acetone wash on a gram on 8-ball(I.e 3.5g) if you want to smoke it. Crystal for me from now on.

I think you should plug and you'll never go back. Either 0.05g for crystal or 0.2-3g for base up the bum with water in a syringe with no needle.