• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S OFFER

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
... Well to those Bluelighters who are from the UK, haha. My budget doesn't stretch to a pile of international special delivery mail.

I'm not asking or wanting anyone's names or addresses, for obvious reasons ; first up.
But here in UK at least last time I looked, you could have mail delivered to your local post office. The post office would need your actual name, but not the person posting you anything. So long as the post office 'care of' delivery address is correct you can give me a nickname and stuff would still arrive. It's been a while since I had a PO address, dunno if they make you pay a fee nowadays or it's a load of hassle...

... ANYWAYS, to anyone who has or can hassle - free get a PO address, I used to be a professional confectioner and I'm offering a choice of fresh, top - quality, home - made following items :

- cinnamon hazelnut star biscuits
- vanilla crescent biscuits
- rum & walnut marzipan pralines
- spiced apple jellies
- assorted random surprise mix (will feature items not mentioned)

Anyone interested please pm with details of where to send and which you fancy.
Will send via tracked mail.

PS anyone paranoid like me and thinking I may be a psychopath seeking to poison random members of bluelight, feel free to feed some to someone you don't like before committing yourself when you receive it Xd.

PSPS I am aware this is unconventional and won't take it personal if nobody takes me up on it. But I hope some of ya will.
Best to everyone 😉

SPECIAL EXEMPTION from UK postal address requirement if your name is 6 am, Outlier, Snafu, Ghost fart or nznity

Last edited:
Spam!!! :sus::sus::sus:

Er, can you knock me up some 'specials' for my neighbour?
No spam totally 100% genuine.

Just say I'm an unconventional individual. Not angling for ANY personal identifiers, actually trying to find a way of how best to avoid them in both directions.

Happy to send off some goodies to your 'neighbour' though so long as I know what's wanted 😁

PS and also will be unable to send anything till next Monday due to spending the coming weekend having a shit ton of forms to fill in to ensure my recently arrived partner can stay with me.

PSPS also to you and anyone understandably questioning my motives, I'M gonna carry the cost of buying the ingredients and paying postage, PLUS spending several unpaid work hours making the shit. What do you think I'd be gaining off you exactly ;)

Last edited:
PS also if you got a neighbour you trust who might take your mail on other occasions, also works.

this oneeeee :D <3 and would love if you threw in there vanilla buscuits cause they sound delicious in the mix would love to taste that being a fellow retired Chef :)
Ok you're on. Won't be able to post till next week though because I got a lot on. Hope ya don't mind.

No spam totally 100% genuine.

Just say I'm an unconventional individual. Not angling for ANY personal identifiers, actually trying to find a way of how best to avoid them in both directions.

Happy to send off some goodies to your 'neighbour' though so long as I know what's wanted 😁

PS and also will be unable to send anything till next Monday due to spending the coming weekend having a shit ton of forms to fill in to ensure my recently arrived partner can stay with me.

PSPS also to you and anyone understandably questioning my motives, I'M gonna carry the cost of buying the ingredients and paying postage, PLUS spending several unpaid work hours making the shit. What do you think I'd be gaining off you exactly ;)

@The UltimateFixx

The 'spam' bit was only a joke, I know your intentions are good mate.

However, my neighbour could do with some of your 'belladonna specials'... ;)

C'mon folks, a little less paranoia here please.

.. I am sitting on a mountain of ingredients I assembled before remembering I don't really HAVE any 'friends & family' XD

.. BL is the closest equivalent.

PS yes you may call me names for being that pathetic. But only if you agree to send me some smack on the return address HAHAHA

.. and like I said, anyone got a neighbour they trust to take their mail, that'll serve the purpose. Don't need to go to the hassle of getting a PO address just to be sent some goodies

Last edited: