• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine spasms with cocaine

andrek159206

Bluelighter
is it normal to have spasms in the jaw and body using a certain amount of coca? fingers stretch, some nervous tickes, using alcohol in my case.

I have whole body movements, spasm like through the night when sleeping for a few nights after using cocaine. But I have weaker symptoms of RLS since childhood.

Yes, that is normal with cocaine as well as other powerful CNS stimulants. Be careful, cocaine is a dangerous drug. I recommend the much safer alternative, coca leaves. I've also read some good things about khat, but never had the opportunity to try it.

Yes, that is normal with cocaine as well as other powerful CNS stimulants. Be careful, cocaine is a dangerous drug. I recommend the much safer alternative, coca leaves. I've also read some good things about khat, but never had the opportunity to try it.
These symptoms got me Lyrica prescription from my psychiatrist, that was super nice. But, yes, those spasms are a bit worrying.

is it normal to have spasms in the jaw and body using a certain amount of coca? fingers stretch, some nervous tickes, using alcohol in my case.
Hey try some magnesium before and after. Should help with spasms and shakes

Where on earth would somebody score coca leaves(outside of South America of course)..I've always wanted to try the raw leaf...

Hey try some magnesium before and after. Should help with spasms and shakes
I will try that. I shake like crazy according to my wife. Should solve it somehow, because I am out of marital bed meanwhile :)