• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Spanish Gran Smuggles Gram In Cooch Kinder Egg

thujone

Bluelight Crew
A 73-year-old Spanish woman has avoided jail for a failed attempt to smuggle drugs to her incarcerated son by hiding them inside a Kinder egg plastic podule, wrapping that in a condom and inserting the contraband into her vagina.

The septuagenarian mule visited Fontcalent prison in Alicante on 1 July 2013, with the intention of handing her son an illicit €20, plus small amounts of cocaine, heroin and tranquillizers, with a street value of €82.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/11/12/kinder_surprise/

you can't make this shit up!

How did anyone even find out about that?

EDIt: damn, I was hoping something just as ridiculous as the byline, like, "Kinder egg popped out of pussy of septuagenarian" or something. "Instead of the finest ovate chocolate treat" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really, really wondering about how they always find all these crazy hidings ... remember a story of some 65 years old man who welded some kilos of marijuana into the walls of his camper and they took him out at the border from Switzerland to Germany.

Coincidence or intentionally made stories?

Now that I know the real nature of Kinder eggs, I don't think I could bring a child into this world...

Still have hope, but the current times aren't exactly what I'd like to present to a child of mine (or any innocent form of live) ...

I wish they would just give up the war on drugs already. If this is what they captured, just think of the amount that actually gets in. If you can't keep drugs out of jail and prison then how the hell are you going to keep them off the street?

War on drugs is the world war III somehow.

I really like that. The War on (people who wish to recreationally use other) Drugs (than ethanol, nicotine and caffeine) is absolutely bullshit in and of itself. Many decade-long practice has proven that prohibition doesn't work. Like manboychef said, if you can't keep drugs out of a fucking prison, then how the hell are you going to keep them off the streets? The prices of classical drugs like heroin, coke have actually fallen relative to their potency and their availability has risen. The RC market is practically bottomless, there's always new drugs being developed. It's a war they can't win. It's like fighting against procreation of organisms - there's always going to be that bacterium or something that just says "fuck y'all" and multiplies geometrically. Trying to exterminate water from Earth.

Ugh coke in prison? That sounds horrible...besides the fact how ol grans got it to you lol. I'd think tranquilizers and heroin, who wants to be speedy in jail, or even worse sociable haha