• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: Shambles

Southport murderer Axel Rudakubana - should he go back to prison or remain in Broadmoor?

Controversy is erupting over this. I don't have much sympathy for the killer, but I can't imagine Broadmoor is luxurious.

In any case, he's probably serving upwards of fifty years. That's all but life.
The luxury stuff you see in footage of Broadmoor isn't for violent, insane people like him. The kindest thing they'll do to him is jab tranquiliser up his ass at 10am.
 
images-(3).jpg
 
I just noted that he's still in Broadmoor.


Now what 'medication' was involved isn't stated. I strongly suspect it isn't an ADHD medication as it's also mentioned that in Belmarsh he was convinced his food was being poisoned which does suggest a person with a mental illness likely with a personality disorder AND a behavior disorder.

The ultimate example of where all a society can reasonably do is to ensure he can never harm anyone else.

I am reminded that Peter Sutcliffe WAS found guilty of murder but within a similar time-frame he was also ghosted to Broadmoor.

In both cases I strongly suspect that the reason why a plea of not guilty due to insanity were refused was political. People imagine high security psychiatric units are 'a soft option' but as I've mentioned, my wife has done outreach work in both prisons and psychiatric units and when I asked 'which is worse' she didn't even have to think about it. Her opinion was that psychiatric units are far more unpleasent.

Sutcliffe spent 32 years in Broadmoor and I sincerely doubt that someone could fake schizophrania for that long. He was depoted and move back to prison and even then apparently still had to be segregated and carefully monitored. I think an obese septuagenarian with other health conditions was simply considered not to represent a threat to other prisoners. That sticking him in a prison hospital was ample security.

So it's shaping up for Axel Rudakubana to end up following that pathway. Delining into old age and fragility then being put back into a prison but depoted and segragated.
 
If broadmoor was good enough for ǹutty sutty its good enough for him

I think if you fuck sround in broadmoor they just liquid cosh till you either say uncle or get brain damaged from the heavy downers.
 
I think if you fuck sround in broadmoor they just liquid cosh till you either say uncle or get brain damaged from the heavy downers.

I believe the good old B-52 is still the preferred option of 'psychiatric emergencies'.

5mg haloperidol + 2mg lorazepam IV.

I have no doubt they will depot the guy into oblivion. Give it a decade and they will give you the zombie.
 
The ricin cant be real can it? The only people selling ricin and guns on the darknet are undercover 5-0. "Yes, we'll be waiting for you.."
He didn't get very far with the ricin, the police found a bunch of mashed up beans and that's it. Maybe enough to kill a handful of people if you could convince them to eat a load of mashed beans.
 
He didn't get very far with the ricin, the police found a bunch of mashed up beans and that's it. Maybe enough to kill a handful of people if you could convince them to eat a load of mashed beans.

The charge of producing a WMD was likely thrown in because of the intent.

Also, one cannot possibly claim a person trying to extract ricin was unaware of the 'nature and quality of the act' i.e. it's likely why any defence base on 'disease of the mind' could not be used.

I have little doubt this person SHOULD be in a secure psychiatric unit but I'm someone who believes that such units are not 'the soft option'. Be it a jail or a psychiatric unit they will be essentially left to rot BUT in a psychatric unit, the good old B-52 offers a way to induce conforming unavailable to a jail.

I don't know what medication he was on BUT again, I believe only in secure psychiatric units can patients be depoted. There are now depots that work for six months so no question of a patient opting out of treatment.
 
Top