• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Southern Bud

Gormur

Bluelighter
So I know Tennessee is a good place to grow, so why is everything compressed ditch weed from Mexico?

I guess I'm spoiled from smoking medical bud in Cali...but the shit I get here doesn't even smell, falls apart in your hands, and barely gets you high after several hits. It's not even like the same drug.

I'm from florida and the mids/schwag go around here too. My guess is you have the same problem I have. The good chronic isn't as plentiful as in california but I'm pretty sure it's there. You just have to look harder. It is probably gonna be a little more pricey than you're used to, but it should be pretty good quality.

It's definitely around, but a little bit harder to find and less common.

LOTS of good stuff being grown in the NC/TN mountains, as well as folks who get it shipped in from CA.

Prices are a bit higher, though actually not too bad if you find the right people.

Here in northern GA all I can get is headies. No beasts, no mids, just really good weed at less-than-good prices.

where im from (tennessee) the best weed you can find is always called Dro(whether it actaully hydro or not doesn't really matter) it goes for about 50-60 an eighth
i think its just a matter of knowing the right people

There is no doubt there is dank in TN if you know where to look. Lots of good home grown up in the mountains of eastern TN too ;)

^homegrown is tits

So I know Tennessee is a good place to grow, so why is everything compressed ditch weed from Mexico?

I guess I'm spoiled from smoking medical bud in Cali...but the shit I get here doesn't even smell, falls apart in your hands, and barely gets you high after several hits. It's not even like the same drug.
make friends with a grower

also find different dealers

down here us whitey's get the dank consistently and the blacks get regular all the time, they dont even know where to find good shit usually. i try to change that.:)

I was actually just in TN visiting a friend in Nashville. I'm from Chicago and have smoked some really good bud in my time..While on this visit I was really REALLY impressed with some Purple Kush my friend picked up around Cookesville(hour away from nashville). I was blown away with the quality..

guess you just gotta know the right people

ya its definately knowing the right people, but location does have a role in quality.

glad i live where i do...

I hear (hear...) that lots of southern herb is bunk because laws are so strict. Heavy on the brick weed and bc gold (Over cloned, dense, bland).

Southern herb is definitely dank, you just have to know where to look for the good shit.

I smoked some of the best headies I've ever smoked in my life when I lived in Huntsville, Alabama. It was just a bit more expensive than here in SoCal, and not as plentiful.

i go to texas every so often for some cheap POTENT chronic, gives for a nice exchange down here

I suggest moving closer to Asheville, or at least the Appalachian mountains.

I dont know what the problem is. Here in south Ga its the perfect weather for growing and still all I see is reggies and "kush"; maybe some's from around here but it just doesnt seem likely. Throughout Fl Ga and Tn the prices all seem about the same so idk maybe its time to buy the family farm, hehehe.

I'm from Arkansas and I know that the South has a constant supply of some regular $650-$850/lb weed just about anywhere you can find Mexicans. Not being racist, but it's true.

I'm close to Missouri and Oklahoma, and two of the biggest cities minus LR (Fayetteville, Ft.Smith)..

We have almost a near constant supply of the good good stuff, and occasionally some like white widow/trainwreck/purple

So glad I live in the South, but I bet living up in Washington state would be better, you know.. Close to the better parts of Canada ;)

when i lived in NC th bud was dank as fuck and plentiful and really good priced for the quality. Louisiana also has some great bud floating around it. baton rogue especially.

It's definitely around, but a little bit harder to find and less common.

LOTS of good stuff being grown in the NC/TN mountains, as well as folks who get it shipped in from CA.

Prices are a bit higher, though actually not too bad if you find the right people.

this man has it right. lots of good green around that area. Gotta find the right people. find some younger kids. ask for some dro or chronic or headies. thats the slang around NC mnts.