• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Sores

Bracy

Greenlighter
Even following all the nose care guides out there I still end up with a sore on the inside of my nose? Is it the Coke or me?

Coke probably doesn't help. Try not to use any cocaine until the sore has healed?

How much coke are you doing? How is your nasal passage health generally, do you get nosebleeds ever, for example? Some people need to be more careful than others.

Also - what nose care guides are you following? Some are more sensible than others - for one, don't use tap water to irrigate your nose, it just dries things up further and there's a very tiny chance you can catch a brain eating bacteria from it. Use boiled (and then cooled!) water or sterile saline, a spray is very convenient but some people are into netti pots.

We do not use very heavy. Normally only picked up 1.75. Even after half a gram it burns. Using saline solution. Have a feeling its the cut. Im based in an area where cattle farming is heavy..we do not use often every few weeks maybe depends on cash flow. Does anyone know if them kits you can buy online to detect cut are actually legit?