• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sore Veins?

OwlRings

Greenlighter
Hi there everyone, I'm Maddie! Still trying to figure out this website, so please forgive me if I do anything wrong! I just had a quick questions.

This weekend, I ended up going out twice, once on Friday night and then again on Saturday. Friday night involved a few shots and a couple of joints and blunts shared among friends. I had an early morning and stayed busy for the majority of the day, until that night, when I felt solid enough to go to another party. I didn't drink, but I popped a 10mg of M. Amphet Salts before I went and then took a few hits during and after.

Today has been another long day, and at first I chalked up how I was feeling to just being exhausted. However, I'm not sure if that's really the case? The veins in my hands have been super tight and noticeable today, and they feel so stiff in my arms that they hurt, especially in my elbow crease. My heart was beating very fast earlier, and I had a terrible terrible headache.

Has anyone else experienced this? I know I didn't take enough of anything to be sick off of it, but I can't think of what else could have caused all this. Thank you for your time, and so sorry if this is a dumb question!

It's likely dehydration, drinking a sufficient amount of water should balance out your symptoms.