• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc SOOO, scarring!

M@deline

Greenlighter
Hello lovelys!
So, I am not a veteran shooter. I totally suck at it. I need to know some suggestions to help get rid of my scarring on my arms. I have had multiple (12) spinal surgeries, front and back.. I have always scarred rather bad even with that. Do any of you have any ideas (even if it is prescription) of what I should get? Money isnt an option. Multiple suggestions work. Thank you all so vey much <3 <3

Hello lovelys!
So, I am not a veteran shooter. I totally suck at it. I need to know some suggestions to help get rid of my scarring on my arms. I have had multiple (12) spinal surgeries, front and back.. I have always scarred rather bad even with that. Do any of you have any ideas (even if it is prescription) of what I should get? Money isnt an option. Multiple suggestions work. Thank you all so vey much <3 <3
Bio oil should help, yes its expensive but you said thats not a problem.
A tan. Sun bed? A tan always helps my scars, i am quite olive skinned.

Im also interested in others suggestions as my biceps, wrists and hands are pretty scarred up

Reactions: Ds
Vitamin E oil and stop shooting up if you suck at it so much. Or follow this guide...

Here's my method for an injection.

Prep: sterilize the veins youre gonna use! Use sterile water. Have proper filters and spoons! Do not share with anyone, anything! I personally got hep c doing that! Its a pain in the ass to cure I had to take pills for months that cost my insurance almost $30,000!

1. Tie on my arm tight but not too tight.
2. Find the biggest vein or a good one otherwise that doesn't roll
3. Aim needle in at a slight angle facing down, prepare pointer finger to tap it in
4. Tap it in QUICK. This prevents the vein from moving away while you insert needle.
5. Hold steady and inject slowly.
6. Slowly remove needle and put a clean kleenex or cotton ball on the spot and apply pressure for 5 minutes.
7. Next injection do NOT use the same spot. This will cause scarring!
8. Do not reuse needle. Do not reuse needle. Do not reuse needle.

There!

@M@deline
Of Alexs post, 4, 7 and 8 are the most important regarding scarring. Especially 7 and 8. My scars are due to 7 and 8.

The only things that i would add to that guide is always bevel up before you dart in, register before you shoot or if you see a tiny blood come in without registering and are sure you haven't gone through the vein, do a 'check' halfway through (not necessary on small say 0.3ml shots that meth users do but i shoot 2-3ml of water with my k sometimes so really worth doing) and once registered, release the tie before you push the plunger.

@Alex_1991 I'm gona try vit E oil 👍

Vitamin E oil and stop shooting up if you suck at it so much. Or follow this guide...

Here's my method for an injection.

Prep: sterilize the veins youre gonna use! Use sterile water. Have proper filters and spoons! Do not share with anyone, anything! I personally got hep c doing that! Its a pain in the ass to cure I had to take pills for months that cost my insurance almost $30,000!

1. Tie on my arm tight but not too tight.
2. Find the biggest vein or a good one otherwise that doesn't roll
3. Aim needle in at a slight angle facing down, prepare pointer finger to tap it in
4. Tap it in QUICK. This prevents the vein from moving away while you insert needle.
5. Hold steady and inject slowly.
6. Slowly remove needle and put a clean kleenex or cotton ball on the spot and apply pressure for 5 minutes.
7. Next injection do NOT use the same spot. This will cause scarring!
8. Do not reuse needle. Do not reuse needle. Do not reuse needle.

There!
yes thats why im asking for advice, im done.. i wouldnt ask for suggestions if i was still doing it. I wasnt hard addicted to doing that. But for my short time doing it, i fucked my stuff up some. So no need for that suggestion.

Bio oil should help, yes its expensive but you said thats not a problem.
A tan. Sun bed? A tan always helps my scars, i am quite olive skinned.

Im also interested in others suggestions as my biceps, wrists and hands are pretty scarred up
So just look on amazon for bio oil? or do i get it from walgreens?

yes thats why im asking for advice, im done.. i wouldnt ask for suggestions if i was still doing it. I wasnt hard addicted to doing that. But for my short time doing it, i fucked my stuff up some. So no need for that suggestion.
No worries. Just want to make sure the advice ks being given in case you were to do it again. This is a harm reduction forum after all. Meet people where they’re at, using or not and help to reduce the harm.