• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

"Sons of Anarchy" Actor Johnny 'Half Sack' Lewis Dead at 28

MrGrunge

Bluelighter
I'm not really sure where to post this story since it would fit in several other forums (because drugs), but I'll post it in F&T because I love you guys most of all.

Johnny Lewis pictured at the 36th Toronto International Film Festival in Sept. 2011.

An actor in the series “Sons of Anarchy” went on a bizarre rampage Wednesday that ended with the death of his elderly landlady and his own fatal fall from a roof in a Los Angeles neighborhood, sources said.

Investigators are looking at drugs as a possible motive, a source told the Daily News.

Officers responding to calls of a "screaming woman" in an upscale section of Los Feliz discovered Johnny Lewis, 28, sprawled in a driveway after apparently falling or jumping to his death from the structure Wednesday morning, police said.

Lewis previously dated singer Katy Perry. He got out of jail Sept. 21 after spending about six weeks behind bars for assault with a deadly weapon, a law enforcement source told The News.

Full Story Here

Apparently Kurt Sutter, the show's creator, saw the whole thing coming (warning, SPOILER from the most recent episode):

NSFW:

Twitter

not sure if folks know this yet, but johnny lewis (halfsack) died last night. the sad irony of it happening two days after opie’s death is not lost on me. it was a tragic end for an extremely talented guy, who unfortunately had lost his way. i wish i could say that i was shocked by the events last night, but i was not. i am deeply sorry that an innocent life had to be thrown into his destructive path. yes, it’s day or mourning, but it’s also a day of awareness and gratitude. sadly, some of us carry the message by dying.

That's really sad. Half Sack was one of the best characters on SoA. I really didn't want to see him die on the show... and now IRL.

really sad, RIP. and thoughts and prays out to the family and friends.

Sad to see people ending there life early :(