songs you feel in your bones

I saw them in sacremento in the early 90s they were on rollins tour loved them and seen them quite a few times they near my top of list. Plus danny carey uses a lot of tabla in his drumming and being a sikh who would watch with fascination the tabla players in the temple it just reminds me of it. Saw him on joe rogan podcast and him making wine in arizona good watch he a legend
Oh awesome! Yeah Danny is definitely awesome!

This is another incredible song. The beat is unreal. I definitely feel it in my soul. It gives me goosebumps ever. time.

Iliked that you are getting me out of my rock bubble and it feels good to broaden musical mind and it lifting my pregab buzz i was sitting on sofa worried about my pregab and opium use it made it seem less worrying thanks for that keep it coming mate

Iliked that you are getting me out of my rock bubble and it feels good to broaden musical mind and it lifting my pregab buzz i was sitting on sofa worried about my pregab and opium use it made it seem less worrying thanks for that keep it coming mate
It’s good to be eclectic! You’ve a good taste in music though by your song choices!

That verse i know someday you have a beautiful life is what helped make my mind to marry my wife and break tradition because she white . I not let her be a star in somebody elses sky 22 years we been married now

I dont want to sound old each generation to their own and me and the wife still rock out at shows we go to but come on this was a good time to be young carefree and not watch our bands through a mobile screen

Can not end without the greatest band of all my uncle was into rock got me into zeppelin at a young age he gone now but I always think of him when I listen to this thanks chacha miss you every day

"Life's Not Worth A Damn, Till You Can Shout Out, 'I AM WHAT I AM!"

In the beginning, God said the word, and the word was God.

I AM. YO SOY. JE SUIS. ICH BIN.

I was huge on The Killers back in the days. This song was special
Elvis singing "don't be cruel"
And I wonder if you feel it too
It's like we're going under

Glad someone said Alice In Chains. I almost cry any time I hear “Nutshell” and that unplugged was the best unplugged of all time. Layne was checked out from life and knew he was going to die but still could sing so beautifully.

That whole concert was like watching a dead man sing at his own funeral. Tragically beautiful.

Theres literally hundreds of songs that speak to me on personal level but I dont wanna post 6 pages of my bullshit preferences