• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Something weird happening with either me or the opioids need advice..

un4get8bal

Greenlighter
Hi guys, Firstly i like you say Hi, i'm a long time reader and just recently signed up.. Now the story, thanks in advance to anybody for reading this... It began about middle of last year, fresh out of surgery got a few boxes of oxycodone(5m and 10mg) taking it really easy, lasted me till the end of 2014, i'm a light users and wouldn't want to take any more then i should, otherwise your just wasting money. They ran out about December and were a bit expensive for me to spend on, so i decided to take it easy for few months, kept my eyes open and managed to score two things, a few pills of Bupre and a very little amount of Fentanyl, anyway looking up the dosages of both of those, they were really strong so i took a small amount of the Bupre 1/8 of the pill(2mg) by weight maybe twice, didn't really do much and did some reading that maybe it's not a good thing to stuff around with, so decided not to take any more, then went onto the Fentanyl, very very very small dosages of fear of how strong it is, gave me a kick but no euphoria, maybe three times also not impressed, decided to drop that too.. A few months later, coming around middle of this year, finally manage to find some oxycodone, didn't know at the time but they were OP, so i manage to take my usual dosage of about 10-15mg and had little or no euphoric effect, was stunned, wasn't really sure of the source so i manage to get a few more, this time packaged 20mg OP pills, took one un-crushed(was really hard to), also little to or no euphoric effect, realizing they are both OP i thought need to try to get some OC once.. So now we're into last week, manage to get some 80mg OC once(size is important, because of fakes i think), crushed up about half, and basically drank half of that, so about 20mg, some effect but very little euphoria.. Could somebody tell me wtf is going on? Did my experiences with the harder drugs stuff me up, there was only a hand full of them? Did they changed the OP formula that much that it basically does nothing? Since i'm not sure what is happening rather then trying taking any more of anything, i'm going to have to go straight for few months maybe three, to see if i can get me tolorence back down, if i have any and then try again with 10mg.. Thanks for reading!

I don't know my friend, none of this seems right. I mean you have ZERO tolerance and you got nothing from 2 mg of bupe? How did you take it? You didn't swallow it did you? And what do you mean you got a little fent? Powder? I can't believe that because you would have died from the size of a salt grain if you have ZERO opiate tolerance. SOmething is for sure wrong here. Maybe your body does not process opiates the right way. And yes the new OPs suck, good luck ever getting high off them, you can let them soak in lemon juice over night I think and then swallow the whole thing. Supposedly that works.

The OP's mess with the onset, comeup and the plateau which is important with oxycodone. The faster any drug hits the more powerful and Euphoric the effects may be, why crushing and parachuting is a good idea. You got an OC80 which i have no experience. Personally without tolerance i could do 40mg for a recreational dose. The reason you didn't experience euphoria of the crushed 20mg is because of eyeballing for one, and it takes more for absolute bliss.

Did they changed the OP formula that much that it basically does nothing?

BINGO! OP time release cant be defeated by crushing, and true OC hasnt been available in teh USA for many years. Roxicet are the only IR oxy med now that doesnt have apap in it. any OC 80s here would have to be out of a very old pill bottle, or fake.

20mg OP would take every bit of 24 hours to go into your system, so you arent going to feel them. and 20mg isnt a high dose anyway; roxicet comes in 30mg strengths, and they dissolve more or less instantly (sometimes in the back of your throat). So taking even 25mg, twice the dose you stated, would be 1mg/hour, which is NOTHING, vs a 30mg roxicodone/5 minutes. See the difference?

OP's suck big floppy donkey dicks.

1/8th of a 2mg sub is 250mcg, which is a very small dose, especially to someone tolerant in the least to opiates, which you are. You woulnt have felt anything from it. Bupe is also only euphoric to a handful of people, most of which have zero opiate exposure.

Fentanyl, true fentanyl, like in the patches, is strong but not very euphoric. How did you take it, and what dose?

I don't know my friend, none of this seems right. I mean you have ZERO tolerance and you got nothing from 2 mg of bupe? How did you take it? You didn't swallow it did you? And what do you mean you got a little fent? Powder? I can't believe that because you would have died from the size of a salt grain if you have ZERO opiate tolerance. SOmething is for sure wrong here. Maybe your body does not process opiates the right way. And yes the new OPs suck, good luck ever getting high off them, you can let them soak in lemon juice over night I think and then swallow the whole thing. Supposedly that works.
Thanks for replying, let me clear up some confusion.. I didn't take 2mg of bupe i took 0.25mg of bupe, I did swallow it, and by little fent, i did 0.15-0.2 mg of fent and some effect were felt but not euphoria. Thanks

Last edited:
The OP's mess with the onset, comeup and the plateau which is important with oxycodone. The faster any drug hits the more powerful and Euphoric the effects may be, why crushing and parachuting is a good idea. You got an OC80 which i have no experience. Personally without tolerance i could do 40mg for a recreational dose. The reason you didn't experience euphoria of the crushed 20mg is because of eyeballing for one, and it takes more for absolute bliss.
Thanks for reply, Yeah i do have a 80OC, but the brand is different from what i had before, and i'm leaning toward that they are fake.. Thanks for the reply

BINGO! OP time release cant be defeated by crushing, and true OC hasnt been available in teh USA for many years. Roxicet are the only IR oxy med now that doesnt have apap in it. any OC 80s here would have to be out of a very old pill bottle, or fake. 20mg OP would take every bit of 24 hours to go into your system, so you arent going to feel them. and 20mg isnt a high dose anyway; roxicet comes in 30mg strengths, and they dissolve more or less instantly (sometimes in the back of your throat). So taking even 25mg, twice the dose you stated, would be 1mg/hour, which is NOTHING, vs a 30mg roxicodone/5 minutes. See the difference? OP's suck big floppy donkey dicks. 1/8th of a 2mg sub is 250mcg, which is a very small dose, especially to someone tolerant in the least to opiates, which you are. You woulnt have felt anything from it. Bupe is also only euphoric to a handful of people, most of which have zero opiate exposure. Fentanyl, true fentanyl, like in the patches, is strong but not very euphoric. How did you take it, and what dose?
Thanks for reply, I'm not in the states, and i do think that my 80OC is old, the packaging has been cut in such a way that the expire date is gone, the reason i even talk about 20mg, is it use to effect me before like a year ago, but i can't believe that about the OP once. So basically unless you can dissolve it of crush the op somehow it won't do anything and the OC must be old as shit and is probably weak? Thanks for all your replies.

Hi OP, just to chime in real quick - you didn't take the subutex correctly. You're NOT supposed to swallow it - you're supposed to keep it under your tongue. That's probably why you didn't feel it - out of all the stuff you've listed, I'd say everything else sounds normal (the oxys weren't felt because of the reasons Kid Amine listed - he's 100% correct).

Next time try 1 or 2 mg of subutex UNDER THE TONGUE. I prefer insufflation but can't recommend it to you for HR reasons. You'll feel it, I guarantee it (unless your tolerance is very high).

Last edited: