• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

something suspicious downstairs...(dont know if this is the right place to put this.)

the black sun

Bluelighter
hey errr this is a bit embarasing but ahw ell here goes.
ok downstairs i dont know but on the crotch area on the side of my jiggly bits ive got some red marks and it itches sometimes, the only odd thing is that it has a nasty odd smell to it. i ahve had unprotected sex in the alst month but my actuall penis isnt itching and theres nothing out of the ordinary. anyone got any clues to what it might be?
cheers for reading and take piss if u want :) enjoy

is this a serious question? because if it is, i can send this to a place where you'll get serious responses.

You've either got the herp or genital warts. Good news! You don't need to go to the doctor, because you can't cure either one.

The bad news, you've got the herp or GW.

or a yeast infection

or jock itch

or go to the doctor

and stop having sex with filthy sluts

^You can reduce the frequency of outbreaks and sores with treatment... it also provides an opportunity for a full STD and hep screen and (even anonymously) provides the health department with demographic data as to better understand the epidemiology of local STD's.

I think this should be moved.........here we go....

Lounge to Healthy Living...:)

I'm pretty sure I've got teh herpes its annoying but harmless. just gotta find out if valtrex is safe to take with steroids.

See a Doctor. Even through pics skin issues are hard to diagnose. Only a lucky guess is going to get skin issues right through text on the internet. Yeast, other fungi, seborrhea, dermatitis, hives, anything that can involve papules is going to fit what you have described. Your situation may or may not be STD related.

If you can not see a Doctor anytime soon I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd mix a steroid like hydrocortisone 1% w/ an anti-fungal like clortrimazole 1% apply for a week and see if things got better. Most crotch rot in males will respond to either a steroid or an anti-fungal.Steroids make even slight fungal infections go into overdrive so I always like to include some anti-fungal with steroids. Anyways best you see a Doctor or other practioner and get their take rather than guess & worry.

well its not irritable or anything just a bit red. its not even itchy. just smells a bit ant can be moist all the time

i know for a fact it aint herpes or GW. the alss i had sex with was respectfull aswell i dont think she has anything. either way i dont think its sexuall transmitted. isnt a yearst infection i dont think. no white puss or anything.

No pus from a yeast infection- and thats what I think it most likely is. Smell+itching= Caniston Duo..