Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Some Very Important Relationship Advice for Todays Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobsterbutch

Bluelighter
Hi y'all.
I've been Lurking on this site for a solid 2 years, now I want to contribute.

I COULD post some of my drug experiences, but anyone with a brain knows that they shouldnt eat 10g of phenibut every day for months on end.

People also should know that stopping that without tapering will land you in a psych ward for a week. No, I want to leave you all with advice people NEED.

1) First, when you're hanging out with a Lady that you just think is really NEAT, and you're pulling out all the stops on your romantic evening, but things dont end quite the way you wanted, under NO circumstances should you say "I only did that because I thought we were going to have sex". In my case: "Sorry about all the sloppy flirting, I just wanted to have sex". NOW if you're trying to get a certain girl to GTFO but you just cant bear to be a direct adult, this could be your way out.

2) If you just had some real nice, romantic (or disgusting) sex, it is generally not okay for the first word out of anyones (your) mouth to be "Thanks". It is literally only ok to thank someone for sex if you are PAYING for sex........or if its like a favor or some shit, you should always say thank you for favors.

-In both circumstances (these both happened more than once, c'mon, my brain doesnt operate at the speeds necessary to avoid being "gold medal" awkward) lets just say that my lack of a mental filter resulted in some: Very uncomforable silences, Very loud "EW's", and Very angry Girlfriends.

I shouldn't have to point out to anyone that I'm comfortably single now, I post this advice so none have to suffer the very uncomfortable consequences of ones lack of thought.

Thanks, %)

this is suitable as blogs material as its effectively a story about what happened- have you got a question or topic to talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.